munchiez, sgrhllddot

FEM!READER (SHE/HER)
NOT PROOFREAD

RDRS POV

"I want sum chips." DDot said from under me. " Y'alla ugly ass couple." Buba said, laughing. I let my head fall back onto DDot's shoulder, fiddling with the sleeve of his sweatshirt. We sat in silence before I said something. "Aight y'all, we can laugh now." I said, making DDot and the others laugh - except Buba. "Dat shit wasn't funny, for real." He said.

"An' ya mama ain't funny nigga, shut up." DDot mumbled, getting handed a bag of Doritos. He opened the bag, instantly sticking his hand in the bag to grab a few chips. I watched as he shoved them into his mouth, eyebrows furrowing as he munched on them shamelessly.

"Gahh, them chips must be good. Gimme one." I said. He dug his hand in the bag again, pulling out a few chips and offering one to me. I grabbed it from him and put it in my mouth. "Damnn girl, you not finna take bites? You jus' stuffed it in there." I heard from behind the chair.

I looked around the chair to see some girl with an orange wig on, laughing. The rest of the girls sat in silence, rolling their eyes at how UN-FUCKING-FUNNY she was. "I'm not a fucking 3 year old, girl." I said in a snarky tone, giving her a smile.

"I was jus' saying.." She said defensively, raising her hands up. "Mm, yo "Jus' saying" is gon' get you somewhea you definitely don't wanna be." I said, reaching into the bag of Doritos to grab some.

She scoffed loudly, rolling her eyes and turning back to the rest of the girls - in which they looked at her with their eyebrows raised. She shrugged her slim shoulders, almost as if she was innocent. Girl, now you know you was doing wayy too much.

I side-eyed her as I ate the Doritos that sat in my hand, watching as her fingers tapped at the screen of her phone. I shook my head and turned back to DDot. As soon as I turned back to him, he balled up the bag and tossed it into a small trash can.

"Yo, hand me dat bag of Fritos." He said, tapping my thigh. I nodded and slid off of his jean-clad legs, walking over to a little ottoman with bags of chips placed on it. I pointed towards the Fritos, calling his name lightly to see if they were the right ones.

"Hell nahh, dem ones is salty as hell. I'm talm bout' dem twisty spinny ones." He said. I scanned over the bag of chips, finally finding them. "Girl, I know you is not getting another bag of chips!" I heard from besides me, I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes once I recognized the annoying voice.

I turned slightly, making our shoulders brush together. I looked her up and down, mouth slightly agape at how fucking stupid she sounded. "Why you always talkin? Maybe if you shut ya mouth sometimes, you could hear what's going on around you. Shut yo cockeyed ass up an' leave me alone.. Damn." I said, voice laced with attitude. I gave her one last glare before turning away.

I attempted to walk away but I was stopped at a sudden heaviness that landed on my shoulder, here she go again. "What now?" I asked, looking over my shoulder. "What's his type?" She whispered, looking directly at DDot.

"Uh, first off .. how old are you? And second of all, I think he a lil too young fa' you." I said, pushing her hand off my shoulder. "Do that matter? Like does it actually ma-" I cut her off, shushing her. "Hell the fuck yea, an' he don't want yo ass anyways. I was jus' sitting on his lap, what do you not get?"

She clicked her tongue, looking me up and down. I moved back slightly, eyebrows furrowing unconsciously. A 'Bitch, The fuck you lookin' at?' look formed on my face. She waved me off, acting as if she wasn't the one who came up to me.

"Wus takin' so long, Ma?" He asked, looking back. "Nun .." I said, tossing him the bag of chips. I walked towards the chair, he spread his legs so that I could sit comfortably. I sat on one of his legs, my legs hanging over one side of the chair.

(idk if that makes sense, so basically ur back is against one of the armrest while ur legs are over the other armrest)

He opened the bag loudly, offering me some. I grabbed a handful and pushed the bag away. Once I had grabbed some, he started to chow down. I ate my chips, I watched as he grabbed his own handful and handed it to some dude behind him. He shoved them all in his mouth at once, "Damn nigga, ian know you liked em' like that." I said, laughing a bit.

I finished the rest of my chips, rubbing my hands together to get some of the excess seasoning off my hands.

"I want sum candy." DDot said. Oh my lord.

-

i'm literally finna kms - kayla :-|