protective, dd osama

FEM!READER (SHE/HER)

RDRS POV

"So, what store you goin' to?" I asked DD. He cracked his knuckles and pointed towards the Nike store. I nodded silently, "I'm going to Macy's." I said, he furrowed his eyebrows unconsciously. "Macys?? Fo' what?" He double checked, making sure he heard me correctly.

I rolled my eyes at his questions. "I seen some candles in there, quit asking questions." I said, turning in the direction of Macy's. Before I could walk off, DD grabbed my wrist, turning me back around to face him. "Okay, Buddy. Whatchu want?" — "Can I get a kiss goodbye?" He asked, other hand falling to the back of my neck.

"Mm, no. It's not like we're gonna never see each other again." I said teasingly, I tried to push away but his grip on my neck was dumb tight. "Gimme a kiss, then i'll let you go." He said. I inched closer to his face, eventually letting our lips touch. He deepened the kiss, biting and kissing at my lips. I cut off the kiss because did I mention? We're literally in the middle of the mall.

He chased after my lips, but I was quick to pull away. "DD, we're in the middle of the mall. I'll see you later." I said, walking towards Macy's. "Alright, Ma. I'll see you in a bit." He said, walking away.

I walked into Macy's, going straight to the candles I had seen earlier. I picked up a strawberry-shortcake scented candle, dipping my nose down to smell it. "Damnn, this smell good .. I might have to cop one of these hoes." I said out-loud.

"Damn, it really smell that good?" A voice said behind me. I jumped, almost throwing the candle at said-person. "Uh, yeah!" I said, smiling uncomfortably. I looked him up and down,  slightly judging him. "What I look good or sum, why you looking at me like that?" He asked.

I looked around awkwardly, hoping I didn't have to answer that question. "I asked you a question, shorty." I side-eyed him, face scrunching up in disgust.

"Are you dumb, boy? I obviously didn't answer for a reason. On some real shit though, ya look like Waldo from "Where's Waldo?" and you smell like straight ass, you don't take showers before work or something? Oh, I forgot to tell you. You needa retwist, bitch." I said, pointing at his head.

"Ian like yo ugly ass anyways, stupid-" He was quickly cut off by DD, whom delivered a slap to his face, balling the boys shirt up in one of his hands. DD pushed you behind him, The boys face reddened, holding his hand over the aching spot. "Stupid what, nigga? Finish yo sentence, I dare you." He said, clenching his fist.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know she was yours man." The boy said, DD looked at him as if he was dumb. "There's a big ass 'OSAMA' pendant in yo face, nigga. And your telling me yo dumbass didn't think she was claimed? Mm, this nigga wylin." He said, kissing his teeth and letting his shirt go.

I stayed quiet watching as the two boys got into the altercation. Eventually, we got kicked out. But I still wasn't over the fact that I didn't get to smell the rest of the candles, nor be able to purchase any of them. "Y/N, no way you still mad at me." He said as we walked out of the mall, I ignored him out of pettiness because - I wanted that candle.

I still made him go back and buy it for me though, It just had to be on another day because, why would we go back the same day we got kicked out?

-

why it take me 40 yrs to finish this , wtv - kayla ;)