Chapter 2: Will Byers disappearance

I honestly almost had a heart attack when trying to change my email and thought I lost my account. I guess I'll just leave it and realize that as long as I can go back to it it's fine. How does everyone love the story? Comment and vote please!! (Please cause I don't know if anyone likes it.)

Let me know if any errors occur!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday. Fun fact about Monday. Any day that's a Monday, anything shitty can happen. You wet your pants, you tripped, get punched in the face, or get screwed over.

This Monday is a bit weird. This morning for breakfast, Mike just eats syrup with his scrambled eggs while Nancy calls it disgusting.

Mike responds with "You're disgusting."

"Nancy, how about you let our dear brother eat his breakfast in peace for once?" Mickey just eating a fried butter toast on her plate with a bowl of cereal.

Nancy looking at her.

"It's not normal to eat like that."

"Who even wants to be normal?"

"Exactly!! Thank you Mickey."

"You're welcome, now hurry or you'll be late."

A ringing of a phone later is heard which gets Karen to get up and answer. With Nancy not looking, Mike dumps some syrup into her breakfast, causing Mickey to laugh while Nancy curses.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Language!!" Ted finally intervenes on his children's bickering.
During this, Karen is telling Joyce that Will left after 8:00.

Why is Will's Mom calling them about him Mickey wonders. When her mom ends the call, she looks to Mike.

"Joyce was just calling about Will."

"Is he okay?" Mike asks.

"I don't know, see if he's in school."

Mickey goes outside, getting her black patch jacket that has a few patches of bands and movies. Getting her bike ready, she starts riding to school with Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you see Will, let me know ok?" Mickey asks Mike before she heads to her high school.

He nods.

"And what else?"

Dustin answers. "If Tory and his freind ever hurt us too much, tell you and you kick their asses."

"Actually I can't do that cause then Hopper would hear from me again, but I'll scare them to shitless." She smiles.

Leaving to head quickly to school, she can already wish the day ended. Few snarks and laughs come from the girls outside of the door.

"Hey Mickey, how come Nancy has a boyfriend and you don't? You afraid of boys or something?"

"Let her be Laurie, why do you think she never lets anyone near her? As if she'll ever get a boyfriend." Amy giggles at her own insult.

Mickey chuckles, looks at Amy before saying "You can either eat my shorts or put a bag over your face with those zits I see."

Amy widens her eyes and quickly goes inside to the bathrooms, leaving Laurie to follow her not before she send a glare to Mickey.

So that's a certain bad point on Monday. Amy decided to use Mickey's nickname.

You see, people in Hawkins like to give names to certain people depending on status or reputation. For example, Nancy Wheeler, AKA: Princess or Little miss perfect.