Chapter 8: Dead Girl

You guys have some idea how excited I am to finished this season of stranger things and start on season 2!!!! I'm gonna call it volume 2 for some fancy way of words. I'm excited I really am!!!

Will take a break for a bit because I want to write other chapters for stories, especially Doctor's Daughter, Mona's Bizarre adventure, His Favorite Inmate, and possibly Subclass of Lust.

I don't want to be a writer who gives up on a story while there is people who love them. WattPad has been the best writing app for me since I started here from my other accounts (don't ask me about it you'll never know my old writing skills. NEVER.) and now I'm developing.

Thank you everyone for loving my stories. It means so much to me as a person.

Alrighty let's get to it!!!!

Warnings: Gore mentions, mentions of death, mental problems, vomiting, panic attack, anxiety attacks, cursing, mentions of sex. If there's anything else I missed let me know

Mind the bad grammar. Let me know if there's errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going back to Mike and Mickey's house was peaceful, with the addition of Dustin calling El cool and Mickey awesome. Mickey talks to him during the bike ride about the spray she used on the boys.

"I just got a skunk I found and found a way for them to fur the can with some stinky hair spray around it."

"How much more awesome can you be?"

"Oh, I am Hawkin's Witch. I shall curse any man, woman, boy, or girl with my powers to let them live with suffering and violence."

They both laughed, while Mike giggled hearing the from behind. He's focused on El who's riding with him in his bike, also giggling at the others.

They all get home, and Mike tells Mickey he'll wipe off the dirt off of El's face. Mickey just shrugs.

She knows.

Her and Dustin stayed in the basement while Mickey packs any necessities incase something happens.

During her packing, she hears her Walkman speaking.

"Ride or Die?! Mike?! _\|~\_|Dustin?! Mickey y*** gott* '\|answer!!!"

Mickey and Dustin hear Lucas on her Walkman freaking out.

"Dustin get the others."

Dustin rushes to go get them, while Mickey tries to clam Lucas down.

"Lucas you're breaking up. Take a deep breath and explain what's wrong."

"Do you remember when he said he looked for the gate?"

"Yeah."

"What if he found it?"

Mickey turned around.

"He went by himself?"

They looked around avoiding her eyes.

"Dammit boys. Lucas, do you hear me?"

"Son of a bitch!!"

"Lucas, do you copy?!"

"YES I COPY!! DO YOU? They kn*_\*~~about Eleven!! Get _+\*~<there!! They _*|%~+Eleven!! Bad -:en are coming!!"

"Bad hen? Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?" Dustin asked in confusion, but Mickey has a good guess what he means.