Chapter 9: Welcome to the Upside Down

FINAL CHAPTER!!! Thank you everyone who read this story and kept going with this. Planning to take a break after this and start writing the other stories. I've seen people love them and it makes me so happy that people still do.

Enjoy the final chapter of volume 1!!

Warning: Gore, gore mentions, violence, toxic people, toxic parents, death, cursing, mental health issues, and panic attacks. If I miss anything let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting herself loaded, she goes back to the gym to stay close and to prevent any harm to her family. From the day El's been with her, she's now part of the family.

She sees them sitting in the gym. El laying on Mike's shoulder, Lucas behind them, and Dustin next to Mike.

"Where's Nancy and Jonathon?"

"Congratulations kids, you're stuck with your favorite babysitter: Me. Mickey Wheeler, the cooler and hotter twin."

"What? They left?!" Lucas asked.

"They're probably sucking face somewhere." Dustin says, leaving Lucas gagging and Mike grossed out.

Mickey shudders. "If that's what they're really doing, then I'm gonna actually be the eldest."

"What does that mean?" Mike asked.

"Means I'll kill her and bury her where animals can poop on her grave."

"Did they go with the chief?" Dustin asked.

"That's not possible, considering Joyce would never want Jonathan to go."

"No." El did, making Mike look at her.

"Did you see them? Do you know where they went?"

She nodded.

"Where? Where did they go?"

"Demogorgon."

Mickey groans.

"If she survives, I'm gonna kill her."

"IF SHE SURVIVES?!" Mike yells out, which freaks El a bit.

"If she went to the demogorgon, she knows what she'll be getting into with Jonathon. When this is all over, she's in so much shit with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy knew that when this is all over, she's in so much shit with Mickey. Making her take care of the boys again during this whole mess was the only way she could get revenge on Barbara's killer. It's also that it can be a distraction for Hopper and Joyce to find Will.

Mickey will thank her, not in words but in her own "You're a lying bitch but no one will mess with you but me" sibling kind of way.

After all, there hasn't really been a time when Mickey showed she hated her. Maybe it's because no matter what, they're twins. It's always been a surprise when people find out they're twins and not just sisters. Twins are suppose to be the other half of you or like someone who you can be yourself with.

Karen and Ted couldn't tell who's who when they were kids, cause Nancy and Mickey would be dressing the same, but that was when Mickey wanted her hair short.

When Mickey wanted to wear shorts instead of dresses.

It made it easier to tell them apart from the way she wanted to do completely different things than what Nancy dresses and acts like.