Losing Myself

Past : Y/n

Although it took a while, I had realized hyunjin wasn't coming back, he was never meant to me with me.

I decided to finish school, along with deleting any information on the internet about me, I wanted to go unknown once again.

After high-school I decided to leave for Japan, a small town in Japan. I bought a small apartment, big enough for me atleast, completely leaving my old life behind, not bothering to remeber anything, because it was only going to bring regret and pain to me.

After living in the apartment for a while, I didn't feel any better, being so far away from him yet he was all the people here talked about.

The pain got so much to bear, I decided to end it.

On a dark night when the moon shone brightly, I decided to end it, end the suffering, the pain, everything.

When jumping off the bridge, my heart felt at some sort of ease, that I was finally gonna be gone, completely.

The tears spilled from my eyes as I was in the air, on my way to my end.

My body harshly hit the ground with a thump, and just as I thought it all ended, I got up.

My eyes widened as I screamed in pain, why did I wake up!? Why am I back?! I turned around to see my body, layed on the ground in a comfortable position.

It looked as if I was asleep, but I was truly gone, yet returned once again, and this time I was completely gone, yet I still lingered around, but not a single soul could hear or see me.

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!