Missing Presence

Present : Hyunjin

"Still no sign of her?" I heard Chan Hyung suddenly call out. I had been sitting in the gaming room, texting everyone and anyone from our old school asking about Y/n, searching her name on every sort of social media but nothing! it was as if she never existed.

I could feel my heart being torn on the inside as tears threatened to spill.

"I can't find her anywhere.. it's as if she never existed, but I-I know she's here, she exists. Where can she go so far away!" I frustedly yelled as I let my emotions get the best of me. Hot steamy tears streamed down my cheeks.

Hyung came over, slowly and gently patting my back, and once I had given him all of me, he hugged me. I sniffled in his embrace trying my best to not cry any harder. Hyung continued gently patting my back.

"shh, It's alright, you'll get her back, I promise to do anything and everything in my power to bring your Y/n back to you."

He gently reassured me, leaving my heart at some sort of ease. If hyung promised me something, then it will for sure happen.

I slowly lifted my head to give him a hopeful smile.

"Thank you.." was all I could get out, he gently smiled at me and cracked a small joke to lighten the mood. A smile made its way to my lips. No matter what I did, I could never repay Hyung for everything he's done for us.

Present : Y/N

Something was coming.. I could feel it, it's as if I've been caught, but there was no catcher.

He was looking for me, I could feel my heart beating out of its place every second that went by. 'My heart is beating?', it had been a while since it beat this fast, or beat at all...

What does he want? Why is he doing this?

You left me five years ago, Hyunjin. You never returned,you left me hopeless and hurt. There was no way I'd let you back, ever.

Chapter 3 finished! Thank you for reading! Please don't forget to vote and maybe follow? Thank you!