Call

Past : Hyunjin And Y/n

2 Years Later

During another dreadful math class, all the students suddenly started cheering, Y/n looked up from her work in confusion as in to why everyone was cheering.

Just then she saw who they all were cheering for, hyunjin.

Hyunjin was projected on the big screen in front of the whole class with the widest smile ever. Y/n quickly put down her pencil and shoved her way through all the students and to the front of the class, making her visible for hyunjin to see.

Hyunjins Pov :

It was finally the day I would be able to interact with my friends,classmates, and Y/n. After a whole two years I finally debuted in a group called stray kids, and I couldn't wait any longer to tell Y/n all about it.

As I opened my camera on the big screen, Y/n was nowhere in sight, my heart hurt at the thought of not being able to talk to her, when suddenly I saw a girl shoving her way through the crowd of students.

Y/n!

A bright smile took over my lips which was quickly changed to a look of pure concern.

Y/n did not look like herself, she had gotten extremely pale and dropped tons of weight, why?

I decided to put the concerns aside and said her name, causing her drowsy eyes to smile, the smile I begged to see i was now seeing.

I gently smiled at her and started talking, talking about where I'd been for the past two years and about the future.

Y/ns eyes sparkled in admiration as she watched me, and finally got the chance to speak with me.

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!