Glimpse Of Her

Present: Hyunjin

Roaming the busy streets of Japan, I was really hoping to run into Y/n. With it being sunny and windy, the weather today was extremely beautiful, it reminded me of her, bright and beautiful.

After walking for a bit I decided to sit in one of the parks, it was very sunny and so I decided to sit down for a while to catch my breathe and to take a drink.

In the distance I could hear slight sobs of a girl? It sounded very slight but I was sure if I were to go closer to her it would have been extremely loud.

Curiosity getting the best of me I decided to follow where the sound was coming from.

It was from the same park, just five minutes away from where I was sitting, sat a young girl who seemed to be around my age, her face all covered up by the hat she was wearing, and due to her head being inbetween her knees.

She sat there sobbing loudly, as much as I wanted to go up to her and find some sort of way to help her, i decided against it.

While leaving I could've sworn my heart started beating extremely fast, almost as if telling me to go up to her and to help her, and I could've sworn I saw a glimpse of her face.

Y/n?

Was all that came to mind but I shook my head, this was the third girl who I thought was Y/n.

I guess the girl had noticed someone watching her causing her to quickly get up, again I wasn't able to see her face due to the hat and now mask she had on.

The girl made eye contact with me causing her eyes to widen as she slightly stumbled her way to walk away, thats when I noticed her puffy eyes, how it seemed she had been crying for quiet sometime.

The girl quickly ran the opposite direction to me, her hair flowing.

She looked so much like y/n?

Present : y/n

Hyunjin?

Was all that came to mind when I saw the figure watching me from afar. My breathe hitched as I stumbled my way to stand up.

Hyunjin is here! My hyunjins back!

The thoughts screamed in my head as now the tears flowed down at a extremely fast speed. I didn't know whether they were happy tears or what, all I knew was that my heart felt at some sort of ease.

He could see me?...

I quickly got up and ran the opposite direction to hyunjin, but it felt as if someone was following me.

I turned around while running just to see hyunjin behind me, trying to stop me, but I didn't stop for a second.

The wind picked up causing my hair and dress to flow in a beautiful pattern. If this scene was to be seen from afar, it would've been called beautiful, but if the truth behind this scene was to be revealed, it would've been called a tragedy.

It had been ten minutes since I started running but he didn't seem to leave, rather now calling after me.

Now arriving at my favorite lake I finally stopped, breaking down and falling to my knees, sobbing loudly.

Hyunjin stopped right in front of me, catching his breath then quickly walking up to me and kneeling down beside me.

"Y/n? Y/n i know its you please look at me!"

He begged as I slowly lifted my hat and mask, once realizing it was really me hyunjin broke down, embracing me in his warm hug.

I couldn't help but to suddenly wrap my arms around him as we both sobbed silently.

Hyunjin dug his head in the crook of my neck hugging me tighter, as if, if he let go I'd vanish.

I finally came back to my senses.

The scenario felt so real that I could feel my heart shattering into a trillion pieces.

What had I been thinking!? I can't afford to let hyunjin recognize me, I quickly got up, keeping my gaze down low and quickly ran away.

But this time with no one behind me.

I ran all the way home and quickly locked my door, finally my legs gave up on me and I fell right against the door, clutching my heart due to how bad it hurt, and again, crying.

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!