Letting you know..

Past : hyunjin and y/n

The moon and star stone bright amongst the dark night, with us layed comfortably on the field, just enjoying the comfortable silence of the night.

"Can I ask you something?" I suddenly spoke up, I may have seemed completely relaxed and comfortable on the outside, but on the inside I could feel my heart beat right out my chest any second.

"Sure!" hyunjin replied back, now laying on his side facing me. I could feel my cheeks heat up a light shade of pink. I gulped, trying to find the right words to express my feelings.

"I like you" I blurted out without a second thought, my eyes widened at the sudden realization of what I had just said and quickly turned the other way. Hiding my face in my hands.

I slowly turned back around to face him. He just sat there, staring at me with wide eyes, crap...

"Oh my god! crap! I didn't mean it like that, I swear! Its my first time ever expressing my feelings to someone so I didn't know how to-"

Just as I was about to finish my sentence, a smile crept its way to his lips. A smile that turned into the widest smile.

"I know you do, I was just waiting for you to admit it!" He admitted, huh?

"What? How - how long have you known?" I declared, how did he know? How long had he known this?

"You really think I didn't notice you staring at me all those times, and once caught you quickly turned away? You made it too obvious" He smirked, proudly. Ugh...

"Can I tell you something?" He suddenly asked, I nodded. Please don't tell me he likes someone else..

"I like you too" He exclaimed, I looked at him, trying my best to point out something, anything, that would prove he was just playing with me. But he seemed very sincere..

He reached out a hand to slide the loose strands of hair behind my ear, his soft hand lingering near my warm cheek a bit longer than it should have. He had this indescribable look, a look of happiness, easiness, a look of freedom. I felt his hands cup my cheek as he leaned in.

I just followed his every movement. It was as if he had taken all sorts of control over my body, making me do anything he wanted, but this time, I was in my proper senses. I was following what my heart was telling me to do.

Our faces were only an inch apart now, I did what I had to and closed the distance. His soft rosy plump lips collide with mine. As our lips moved together in sync, I felt him shift his weight, gently laying me back down on the field deepening the kiss.

As our lips seperate to take a breath, I gasped. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks at what had just happened. While hyunjin on the other hand had the smirk of accomplishment plastered on his lips. 

SECOND CHAPTER FINISHED! PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE