Ticket To Her

Present : Hyunjin

It seemed as if I found out about y/n several years ago because I couldn't wait any longer to just leave and go find her, find my y/n.

But thankfully the neverending two weeks have finally come to an end today and I can finally go to y/n.

We already bought the tickets a week ago and I had already packed two weeks ago, I guess I slightly got too impatient. From what I have checked, the city y/n lives in is in Japan, a small town in a big city.

I can already see whats about to come next, I will finally reunite with y/n, after all these years of feeling like a absolute nobody, I'll finally feel like a somebody, like myself all over again.

4 Hours Later

After the two hour flight, it took us two more hours for all the check-ins and booking hotels but we have finally done all that.

Everyone decided to come along because they thought of this as a great small trip off work, a mini vacation.

Now I am only a few hours away from y/n..

Present : Y/n

The wind seems to have picked up today, almost as if telling me somethings about to happen.

Hyunjins in the city...

The last person I want to face is in the city I am in, God knows how close he may be to me.

I could feel my heart racing faster and faster, how was I supposed to face him? After all these years? Why is he here...

Why cant hyunjin just let go? I did, completely... it was so easy for me to let go, yet so hard to forget. The past, the memories, they've haunted me since day one, there was never a time where my heart was at ease from the memories. They just flash whenever right before my eyes...

I can't afford to come face to face with him again, not because of the hate my heart holds for him, but because of the desire I have to run back into his arms and cry until it feels right.

3 Hours Later

Its been exactly three hours since I found out about hyunjin being in the city, though his missing presence finally being around has brought some sort of comfort to me?

I decided I wanted to take my mind off all the stress and decided to take a walk to the small park near my house, it had a beautiful garden with several areas to sit.

As I sat down under one of the trees for shade while gently playing with the flowers displayed infront, I couldn't help but to feel the tears filling my eyes.

Just then it hit me,

I wont be able to ever meet hyunjin, again. Hot steamy tears began flowing down my pale face as I sobbed out loud, but no one heard a single thing, no one even turned to look back at me, just like always.

I miss you hyunjin..

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!