Characters

PROMINENT CHARACTERS:-

Sheshanag: also known as Adishesha, Ananta etc is the son of Maharishi Kashyap and elder son of Kadru... He is elder brother of Vasuki, Takshak, Kalia and other Serpents... The king of all serpents that's why he is often called Nagaraj... Devotee and servant of Lord Vishnu, but Lord Vishnu treated him as his brother... He is the bed of Lord Vishnu that's why he is called Shesha Sayana or Nagar Syana means Vishnu who sleeps (Sayana) on Sheshanaga...

Nagalakshmi: Ansh (part) of Devi Lakshmi given to the Nāgas for their prosperity... Best friend of Sheshanag, other Nāgas treated her as goddess, only Sheshanag treated her as his friend... Knows everything and every secret of Sheshanag...

Ksheer Sagar: Ocean of milk, daughter of Samudra Dev and sister of Devi Lakshmi when she takes birth as Samudra Dev's daughter after the curse of Rishi Durvaasa... After Samudra Manthan Ksheer Sagar come to Vaikuntha with her sister because she can't live without her sister...

Lord Vishnu: also known as Narayana and Hari, is one of the principal deities of Hinduism... Vishnu is known as "The Preserver" within the Trimurti the triple deity of supreme deity that includes Brahma and Shiva... Vishnu is the supreme being who creates, protects, and transforms the universe... Husband of Devi Lakshmi...

Devi Lakshmi: also known as Shri is one of the principal goddesses in Hinduism... She is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, beauty, fertility and prosperity, and associated with Maya ("Illusion")... Along with Parvati and Saraswati, she forms the Tridevi of Hindu goddesses... Wife of Lord Vishnu...

OTHER CHARACTERS:-

Maharishi Kashyap: father of all the
Adityas, Rudras, Vasus, Daityas, Maruts,
Danavas, Krodhavasas, Nāgas, Manasa, Iravati, Gandharvas, Vamana, Surya, Vayu, Indra, Varuna, Sheshanaga, Vasuki Aruna, Garuda, Takshaka, Apsaras, etc... Husband of Aditi, Diti, Kadru, Danu, Arishta, Surasa, Surabhi, Vinata, Tamra, Krodhavasha, Ira, Kadru, Vishwa and Muni...

Kadru: daughter of Daksha and wife of Maharishi Kashyap... Mother of all the serpents... Selfish and Evil by nature and that's why except few snakes most of the snakes are evil just like her...

Vasuki: second king of the serpents... Younger brother of Sheshanag... Loves his elder brother and follow his path of devotion... Devotee of Lord Shiva, lives in Kailash...

Sudarshan: is a spinning, celestial discus with 108 serrated edges, attributed to Vishnu and Krishna... It is a destructive weapon of Lord Vishnu... Here in my story he is husband of Padma of Lord Vishnu...

Panchajanya: is the shankha or conch of the God Vishnu, known to be one of his four divine attributes... Here in my story he is husband of Kaumodaki gada...

Kaumodaki: is the gada (mace) of the God Vishnu is often depicted holding the Kaumodaki in one of his four hands... 

Padma: is one of the four attributes borne by Vishnu... It is associated with Vishnu's abode upon water, as well as his role in creation and birth...

Garuda: He is primarily depicted as the mount (vahana) of the God Vishnu... Garuda is also the half-brother of the Devas, Daityas, Danavas, Yakshas and Nāgas... He is the son of the sage Kashyap and Vinata... He is the younger brother of Aruna, the charioteer of the Sun... Hate Sheshanag because of his mother Kadru who torture his mother Vinta and made Vinta her servant...

So here is the characters of this book... I know many of you who knows these characters must be thinking why I make Nagalakshmi and Ksheer Sagar as different characters because they are same... But it is a fictional story based on some facts... I hope you all like it... First chapter is coming soon till then bye bye...

 First chapter is coming soon till then bye bye