1. Birth Of The Infinite

The Universe is vast and limitless... In this vast and limitless Universe there are countless planets, stars, galaxies, constellations etc... One of the famous constellation is Saptarishi Mandal... Our story starts from Saptarshi Mandal, where one of the Saptarshi, Maharishi Kashyap is doing penance of Lord Vishnu to get a boon...

 Our story starts from Saptarshi Mandal, where one of the Saptarshi, Maharishi Kashyap is doing penance of Lord Vishnu to get a boon

"Om Namo Narayanaya" Rishi Kashyap was chanting this simple, yet powerful mantra to please the preserver, Lord Vishnu... Don't know how many centuries have passed while doing penance... But he is determined to get the boon which he want...

On the other hand, in Vaikuntha

Maa Lakshmi was trying to calm an angry Lord Vishnu

Maa Lakshmi was trying to calm an angry Lord Vishnu... Yeah Lord Vishnu, who always stay calm, today he was very angry... The reason of his anger is Devraj Indra's insecurity towards his throne of Swarg Lok...

Whenever someone do penance to get a boon, Devraj Indra think that the person is doing it for the throne of Swarg Lok and he tries to break his penance... Sometimes he get succeed by sending apsaras, but sometimes he didn't... Due to this some of the innocent Apsaras get curse by the sage but Indra didn't care for anyone...

Today also Indra send an Apsara to break the penance of Sage Gritsamada... His penance break due to the Apsara and he burnt that Apsara to ashes with his power...