Your character info and backstory!

Raph :D

you are human...technically, you never had a good childhood your father got your mom pregnant and then left her to fend for herself. Living on the street isn't easy you know, so she took you to a nearby forest where if anyone lived there they'd be dead within 1 day, but if you found the right people you might just make it. and that's what your mom did, she didn't make it ofc. you did...

She left you laying on a tree in tall grass as the hunters/'land owners"/ and whatever else was there chased after her. I think you get what happened to her after that.

You were raised by a woman and her son their names were Harmony and Rouge, you and rouge were the best of friends, side by side, inseparable, you call each other siblings. Harmony was such a loving and caring woman she was the definition of kind, she taught you how to hunt, fight, and survive on nothing but scraps.

Rouge was wannabe edgy incarnate, he was always there to "protect you" even though you were just as strong as him. It was hilarious to see him fail at simple tasks, so cute and angry.

Life was great until you reached age 7, It was winter, and harmony got stuck in a blizzard. she became ill and you and rouge having no idea what medicine is and how to take care of an ill person did the best that you both could but harmony passed away after a week.

you and rouge being left all alone fended for yourselves and stumbled into an old rundown factory and stayed there for a year till a bunch of survivors wanted to claim the place as their "territory" and attacked you a rouge thinking you were a part of a "tribe" or something. It was survival of the fittest, you both ran for your lives as they shot arrows at the both of you.

Pipes were everywhere and it was dark so rouge ran into a pole and fell to the ground, you swiftly turned around and pulled rouge up to his feet when an arrow almost hit your face scratching it. You grabbed the arrow and threw it back as you both ran off and hit a guy in the head with it. Your breath hitched at the thought of killing someone but you had to keep running.

you both finally found a hiding spot and took a couple of breaths till someone in a mask busted down the thin metal barrier you were covered with and pined you down leaving rouge in shock. You and rouge did your best to fight back but couldn't do much, you felt a sharp pain in your left shoulder blade and cried in pain as you slowly fell out of control of your body and felt an overwhelming power control you.

You coughed up blood and cried in pain as the transformation started. you fell on the ground, hands or your head screaming and shouting. your vision got blurry and you started to foam at the mouth, rouge stood there in shock frozen in fear as your skin turned a dark pitch black like a poison spreading through your veins.

Tears ran down your face as you grew in size, your cries turned into screeches, and your hands became claws. you didn't know what was happening but you just wanted it to stop, the pain was unbearable.

You blacked out but woke up a couple of minutes happened you didn't know what happened till you looked at what you were holding, it was a crushed, something? but blood ran through your fingers you trailed back to what it connected and you almost stopped breathing, rouge was lying on the floor, chest ripped open, lifeless. you covered your mouth in shock as you quickly backed from his body, tears ran down your face as you sobbed silently in your hands.

"It was all your fault, you did this! if you could have run farther learned something, anything none of this would happen," you thought to yourself crying into your hands. you had to get out, you needed to leave this forest this STUPID, HELLHOLE OF A FOREST.

You ran away and never rested until you were out of the border of the forest, You collapsed as the horns of cars and sirens blared in your ears. You were still crying "I killed them...it's all my fault," you said in between your sobs "I didn't do anything wrong, why is this happening?". you cried for hours and you traveled to the "city" that's what harmony called it, washing yourself up on the way to the "city" you thought about what you should do once you get there.