When you first meet

Raph :D

You were sitting on the roof of the apartment complex a couple of miles away from your house, you were in your shadow form. You left the house because you needed a break, you got your report card today and all you had were d+ and e's which was "unacceptable" in her words. She grabbed a book and threw it at you and soon tried to "beat the answers into you".

You didn't come out of your room even though she screamed and banged on the door calling you all types of names. You had to leave and get rid of some stress before you accidentally killed her

you sat in the shadows curled up in a ball sitting in peace till you heard a crash and a groan, "I did not stick that landing" A male voice said. I looking the direction of the voice and blinked a couple of times, it was a tall turtle with a red bandana on and a spiky shell. 

They stood up and rubbed their head in pain muttering something annoyed as they sat down, You snickered at their actions but quickly shut up as they turned their head showing that they clearly heard you.

"hey, raph is something wrong!?" A different voice said it was another turtle with a blue bandana. "I thought I heard something? meh," The turtle named raph said but shrugged after. two other turtles jumped down, the one in the blue bandana and one in purple.

"Are you sure you heard something or was that just you hitting the concrete?" The one in purple asked. Raph was going to reply but was interrupted by another voice, "oh! oh! oh! can I go?" a turtle with an orange mask said waving his arms and jumping to get the other's attention.

YOUR POV

"Mikey I don't thank that's a good idea-," raph said with a worried look, but to no avail, the turtle in orange jumped off the other roof and tried to triple backflip and land in a "superhero pose". I watched as he did the trick but was heading straight for me and it was apparent he was going to crash land.

I quickly moved out of my shadow form and jumped away from the area I was in in a panic as the turtle landed, I let out a sigh of relief as I managed to get away from being crushed but I froze when I noticed a bunch of eyes on me. I look to see all of the turtles looking at me, I smiled awkwardly and waved "hi?" I said. that all blinked twice in unison, "where did you come from?" the one in orange said dusting himself off.

"uh...I was never here~" I said waving my hands in an "illusionist" motion and tried to run off but my hood was grabbed and I was lifted in the air. "crap," I said, I was turned to face the one in red. "were you there the whole time?" he asked tilting his head, "maybe?" I said with another awkward smile.

Raph looked at the rest of the group "are you a spy?" he asked dropping me on the ground, "what-" I got cut off "have you been following us?" the one in purple said. "I don't even know you," I said putting my hands up in a defensive manner, "oh really then, them how were you there the whole time without us noticing you. and you so happened to be watching us," The one with the blue bandana said elongating the "really".

"maybe because I was here before you? I was sitting there for 30 minutes." I said standing up and putting my hands on my hips, "now I think I should go" I said putting my hands in my pockets and walking to the edge of the building. "Wait! promise not to tell anyone that you saw us? we're trying to keep it on the down low." raph said.

"oh! sure, it's not anyone's business anyways," I said before jumping off the building to the next one on my way home.

"that was, something"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo :)

You had just got off of your late night shift at your job, it was really busy today and you never caught a break. Once you reached your apartment you heard buzzing in the alleyway.