Your favorite things about each other

Raph :D

Him:
how small you are compared to him, he can just pick you up. It does scare him though, he thinks he might crush you or hurt you by accident.

You:
How cuddly he can be, he might look big and tough but he's just a sweet guy. He'd take a little spoon any day even if he can only slightly rest his head and shoulder into you.

----------------------------------------

Leo :)

Him:
How much you care for him, sick or not sick you'd gladly no questions asked set him up with a blanket, hot chocolate, pillow, and whatever else he wanted.

He was never really taken care of like that, other than his brothers taking care of him when he was sick but He'd usually complain about how sick he was and drive them away by accident.

You:
How he loves to spend time with you, for a person who has been shoved to the side or pushed out a bunch it was nice having someone who actually wanted to spend time with you, just to spend time with you.

----------------------------------------

Donnie <3

Them:
I've stated this before and I'll say it again, They.love.your.voice. Even if most people find your voice annoying they'd love it, they'd love to listen to you ramble for hours just because of how much they like it.

It's like a stress reliever, just talking to them would make a bad day the best day.

You:
The gifts they give you, considering they're the only turtle who has a (secret) bank account. Giving small gifts is a must, that's how they show their affection.

You could just be sitting on the couch or doing whatever and then you'd see Donnie with a small box and it would have a small *insert whatever*. It was adorable

----------------------------------------

Mikey <33333333333

Him:
Your eyes, they were just gorgeous to him. They way they shined in the moonlight and how much emotion was in them. He could stare into your eyes all day if he could.

You:
His hugs, he'd hug you forever and you wouldn't mind. Small hugs or big hugs don't matter, you'd take anything.

----------------------------------------