When you two confess to each other

Raph :D

You confessed before he had the chance, you messed with your hair, hoodie strings, and your hands when you started the whole "I love you monologue".

Raph couldn't believe you felt the same way and he swept you up and gave you the biggest hug but since he was a foot taller than you he held you like glass.

You blinked a bit and smiled, genuinely. You usually only smiled for a couple of seconds and when you laughed it was quiet and small. You hid your emotions to an extent but you couldn't keep your smile hidden.

Raph swore he could've fallen over at that second, you made him fall in love with you more than ever in just a couple of seconds. Raph kissed your forehead and you wrapped your arms around his neck and whispered "I love you raph" in his ears before fully relaxing in his arms.

----------------------------------------

Leo :)

Leo had to pull you from your apartment and confess to you on the roof, you could tell something was off but couldn't figure out what. It was when you asked him that he started confessing.

"Mr.tough guy," thought he could hold it together when he started confessing but in the middle of his definitely not written on his hand confession, he literary turned red as a beet.

You already got the memo though and kissed him on the cheek and cupped his face "I love you too leo" you said with a smile making him practically melt.

When he tried to speak all he could do was stutter and make himself embarrassed even more than he already was. You were the only thing keeping him from falling over but that just made his nervousness and blushing worse.

You tried to calm him down but your presence was just killing him, but he didn't want you to leave so he didn't say anything.

You had to carry him back to the lair and he forced you to stay the night. You were late to school the next day from sleeping in.

----------------------------------------

Donnie <3

You know damn well you confessed first, poor Donnie would hide his feelings in any way possible. But your confession overwhelmed him, he couldn't keep it together.

You were chilling in Donnie's lab, lucky he didn't push you out today. He was doing that more recently, you were on the spare chair spinning around on your phone playing (your fav game).

You weren't paying attention to what he was doing till he got mad at himself for picking up the wrong screw...again. You chucked a bit and said "you're so fucking adorable" subconsciously.

You didn't realize you said that till Donnie asked "did you say something?". You looked up at him quickly "huh- uh- Ignore that-" you said quickly turning your chair away from him trying to act as if nothing happened.

"ok?" they said before returning to their work. He was sure he heard you say something but his noise-canceling headphones weren't fully calibrated to your voice yet (I headcanon that his headphones are noise-canceling headphones because of sensory issues and loud noises). That gave him an idea.

"Hey, could you come over here for a sec?" Donnie asked you, you nodded and walked over to them. "yeah?" you said leaning on his desk with your hands, "could you speak into this microphone"  they said handing you a small mic.

You nodded and grin a bit 'i could tell him now' you thought and sighed. You gave a mini confession speech and then gave him the mic. He turned off the recording and plugged a cord into his headphones to listen to the audio.

You stood nervously as you messed with one of the loose strings from your clothes. You watched as his face turned a slight tint pink and his eyes grow wide.

"you...like me?" he said in pure shock, you nodded and sighed "it's ok if you dont like me back I get i-" you got cut off by Donnie slowly holding your hand. "I...like you too...." they said looking at the ground.

You were shocked he liked you back, you were sure he didn't like you other than an acquaintance but I guess you were wrong. "r-really?" you said while your face heated up a bit, Donnie nodded in confirmation making you smile.

You slowly embraced him trying to give them a short hug but they latched onto you still gathering his emotions. "your voice is, uh- pretty" they said awkwardly but you knew he meant it.

"thank you, Donnie," you said, that day Donnie found one of his new favorite things. Your voice

----------------------------------------

Mikey <33333333333

Mikey confessed to you, it was supposed to be a whole big thing but he couldn't think of anything so he just told you.

You and Mikey were trying out new spells at your apartment, of course, you couldn't do anything crazy but you wanted it to be something with potential.

"how about I teach you this!" you said waving your hand around and then writing the words 'hello there!' in the air. Mikey nodded and you both got to work, it didn't take long for Mikey to learn. It was a spell you learned when you would be in 1st grade.

"ok! I think you have it under control, now!" you said clapping your hands together "write something". Mikey was thinking of confessing to you today anyways so he said screw it.

He wrote 'i love you' in the air and your eyes widened on reading it, "you have a crush on me?" you said with hope. Mikey nodded making you give him a bone-crushing hug.

"I love you too," you said once you stopped killing poor Mikey with your hug. Mikey soon left Because raph was getting worried but he promised that he'd visit tomorrow.

----------------------------------------
SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS MOST OF THIS WAS MADE IN SCHOOL-