APRIL O'NEIL!!!

I SAID BLACK QUEENS FOREVER 🤌
SNOW BUNNIES NEVER 😐

----------------------------------------

Character and a bit of backstory:
You grew up in a really bad part of the city, your mother and father got a devorce around the your 5th birthday and you life was never easy after that.

Other than the weekly shoot outs everything was alright, you used to switch in between staying with your mom and dad but at age 7 they gave up and you just stayed with your dad.

Your father was a drunk and has how many side hoes, you sneak out a lot and get yourself in some trouble so you carry two loaded pistols with you when you're out past 6pm.

Your father being forced to keep you in school put you in one if the really shitty ones, bad kids, crack houses nearby, the whole packaged deal. Not like you cared.

You got yourself into more troubles that you'd like, you were headings back home from a quick store run till you got ambushed by this weird animal like thing (a mutant). It was quick on its feet and bit you infecting you with some type of venom.

You gained an electric power and an enhancement in speed having you be able to run a bit faster than normal but not too much

Name: Y/n l/n (A/n in conjunction chapters)

Abilities: electricity: you can enhance a mechanical weapon with electricity to power it up more, you can create electricity from wherever you want on your body, you're faster than most normal beings.

Job: you dont have one Because you dad hustles most of the money

Weapon: two pistols

Best friend: CASSANDRA JONES!!!!

Reference on how you look: simple tank top, baggy ripped jeans, a backpack, simple converse, a cloak (that stays in your backpack most of the time), eyebrow piercing, thick jacket.

(you dont have to follow this ofc if you dont want to)

Random facts: cat lover, cant stand cold weather, gets in street fights, fav food are those girl scout thin mints (those BUSS BUSS)

----------------------------------------

When you first meet:
You were in your run-down not taken care of house, when you heard a voice near your bedroom window.

You, not wanting someone to break in. You take out one of your pistols from your backpack and step outside. Staying as silent as possible you listen in on what the person is saying.

"oh come on mayhem where did you go? Leading me into one of the worst parts of town." they said panicked. You wiped around and cocked your gun back making them freeze and turn around to look at you.

It was a girl shorter than you (shes 4'10 we love a short queen) who was obvious they were looking for something. "Hello?" you said like this was the most normal thing in the world, "h-hi" the girl said.

"Are you looking for something?" you said lowering your gun to the ground and leaning on the outside wall, "my...pet. mayhem". You hummed in understanding and walked over to the girl.

"I'll help you, I'm glad you ran into my yard. If you ran into someone else they might have shot you on sight" you said walking into the slightly broken streetlight above your house.

"O-oh, lucky me i guess" they said, "now to find your pet, what's your name?" you asked. "April! What's yours?", "y/n"

----------------------------------------

When you hang out with each other:
You were tired of your run-down neighborhood and decided to visit the big city, after stealing some money from one of your dads side chicks purses (they left it at your house by accident) you decided to head out.