Forget her

"Don't worry, I'll make you forget her." He said smirking and kissed me. He took off my shirt and pushed me on his bed. And he got on bed too. Now he is kneeling between my legs. He started go play with my nipple and kissed my neck.

„Your nipples are hard. Let's see if you're hard down there too." He said. He removed my pants and looked down there.

"Woah." He said smirking and touched my dick. He started stroking it slowly. He kept stroking until he noticed that I was about to cum.

„Not now." he said.

He turned me around. So I could only see the wall and a pillow under my head. I heard him unzipping his pants. To be honest... I really wanted to see it. I was kinda nervous. He shoved his whole dick inside me what made me gasp really loud.

"O-oh fuck!" I moaned in pleasure.

"S-shit.. So tight.." He groaned. And started thrusting in and out of my ass slowly. But he got faster and faster by a minute. I didn't wanted to moan loud so I covered my face with his pillow. Naruto was upset because I was covering my moans. But he didn't do anything about it since he doesn't know me. But he started to thrust harder and faster.

"F-FUCK!!" I yelled and hold the pillow tighter.

"F-faster!!!" I yelled and moaned.

He thrusted in and out faster and faster.
"I'm cumming!!!" I said.
"Me too!..." he said and kept thrusting. After a few strong thrust's he came inside me. We were lying there panting. And I fell asleep.

At morning

As I woke up I saw clothes on the floor, a different bed, it didn't looked like my house at all. As I turned around I saw a random guy sleeping next to me. What happened last night? And why am I here?!

"Oi! Wake up." I said to him. But he just groaned and looked at me with a sleepy face, which made me blush. "Who are you?!" I asked but he didn't answered and turned around. I didn't wanted to sit on his bed longer so I got up. But theb I noticed that I'm naked. I immediately grabbed my clothes and putted them on. I tried to open the door as quietly as possible but he still heard it.

"Where are you going?" He asked.