Owe me.

"What?.." I asked nervously. Why is he acting so weird?

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I was sitting on his lap which was really embarrassing for me.

„Oi, let me go." I said. But he didn't listeb and grabbed my ass.

„You owe me something." he whispered in my ears. And my heart started beating faster.

Naruto's POV

I love how he's acting so innocent. He looks so cute. I actually wanted to ask him if I could stay with him tonight, but I changed my mind. I have better plans in my mind.

„Could you kneel down for me?" I asked him. And he did which really suprised me. As he kneeled down between my legs, he looked up at me and waited for me to say something.

„What are you waiting for?" I asked

„You know exactly what I want" I told him after a few seconds.

He unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. He started stroking it slowly before licking it. He started licking my dick and looked up to me. After a few licks he putted it in his mouth which made me groan softly. He started moving his head up and down. He was doing it good but I think he can do it better.

So I pushed his head deep into my cock with my hand.

„I know you can do it better, Sasuke" I said.

He didn't say anything and continued sucking. Like a little slut. He was so good at it that I had to think if that's really his first time sucking a dick.

"Faster." I told him trying not groan.

And he did what I told him to. He pulled my cock away from his mouth after and started licking the tip.

"Fucking slut!..." I groaned as he started licking faster. After licking my tip he putted my cock in his mouth again and sucked till I cum.

"Swallow everything." I told him as I came in his mouth, and he swallowed.

I've never seen a guy like him. He opened the door from the car and left. And I drove back home. Shit! I forgot to ask for his number!

I think I won't see him again.