You're mine

I heard some kiss noises in his room and her giggling. It was annoying. You can't imagine how jealous I was. But at 11 pm they stopped talking. I think they're sleeping now. So I tries to sleep too.

At 01:00 I heard someone calling my name.

"Oi Sasuke, wake up." As I woke up, I saw Naruto standing there.

"What do you think of Hinata?" He asked. I rubbed my eyes since I just woke up.

"Hinata? I don't care about her. You're not my boyfriend, you can be with her." I answered.

"You're jealous right?" He asked smirking. He knew exactly that I was jealous. I looked away down to the floor embarrassed. I didn't wanted to admit it.

"I'm not gay.." I said with a red face. He just smirked and lifted one leg up to the couch. His crotch was right in front of my face.

"I was thinking about you, that's why I'm hard." He said smirking.

"You're jealous of her right? Wanna prove her that I'm yours?" He asked. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I just looked up at him. I felt myself getting hard. And I think Naruto noticed it.

"So what are you waiting for? Take it and prove it that I'm yours." He said. I had no other choice then do what he said. I want him now.

I pulled down his pants a little. I started licking his dick. I also licked the tip of his cock. I kept licking and licking till Naruto asked me:
"What are you doing? Is that how you're gonna prove it?" I looked up at him, and then back at his dick. I putted his dick in my mouth and started sucking it.
"Hm, you can do it better, right?" He said. He pushed me deep into his cock. It was so deep in my mouth that I almost wanted to scream.
"That's better." He said holding my head. He began to fuck my throat.
"Suck it." He said groaning softly. His dick was deep in my mouth.

After some deep thrusts in my mouth, he came inside my mouth. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and watched me swallowing it.

I thought we're finished now but I was wrong. He sat next to me on the couch and opened his legs.

"What are you waiting for? Come here." He said. I sat on his lap, but then he grabbed my ass and lifted it up a bit. I felt the tip of his cock inside me.

"It's yours now." He said smirking.

I went deeper inside which made me moan loud. He covered my mouth and whispered in my ears:
"Do you to wake her up?" Of course I shaked my head as a no.
"I won't do that again." He said.
I started to move up and down. One hand was on his shoulder and the other hand was in my mouth. I tried to moan quietly as possible.
"Faster." He said. It was really embarrassing, tgat I couldn't satisfy him.
"How should I move faster if I have to do everything alone?!" I whispered.
"Do you want me to cover up your mouth?" He asked. I had no other choice so I nodded. He grabbed the gag and putted it in my mouth. I looked really stupid but Naruto liked how I looked like.
"You look hot like that Sasuke." He said smirking. And took off my shirt.
"Damn your nipples are hard. Did you think about me while I was with her?" He asked smirking. I ignored him and started to move up and down. His cock was deep inside me, my hands was on his shoulders. I couldn't stop looking at him.
"Faster." He said. And I tried to move fast as I could. But my legs began to tremble, and Naruto noticed it. So he grabbed my ass and pushed it deep into his dick.

"If you want to do it then do it right Sasuke." He said. And pushed me on the couch, I was lying under him. He grabbed my leg and placed it on his shoulder. He pulled his dick out and shoved it really deep inside again.
"You look so hot with this gag in your mouth." He said and began to thrust faster.
"Fuck!.. nghmh..!" It wasn't easy moaning with a gag. But Naruto took the gag away from my mouth and looked at me.
"You're mine Naruto..." I whispered panting.
"I can't hear you Sasuke." He said and began to thrust harder. I covered my mouth and tried to hold my moan. But he kept thrusting harder and faster till he cane inside me.

"What did you say?" He asked
"You're mine Naruto!"

"I can't hear you!" He said and began to thrust again. After a few thrusts, he pulled his cock out and turned me around. I grabbed a pillow and looked what he was doing behind me. But then he putted two fingers in my mouth.

"You want me right? You think I'm yours right?" He asked.
"Then take all of it." He said and began to move his fingers in my mouth. After he pulled his fingers away from my mouth, he shoved his dick in me.
"Mm.. it's wet inside.." he breathed deep in my ear. I really wanted to scream and moan his name, but I couldn't because Hinata is here.
He grabbed my waist and began to thrust really fast. And I covered my mouth with his pillow.

"Take it you whore." He said thrusting harder and deeper. He grabbed the gag again and putted it in my mouth. I looked like a fucking dog. After a few strong thrusts, he came inside me again. He took off the gag again.
"Please... No more!... I'm full..!" I said panting.

"You said that I'm yours, you have to prove it."
He grabbed my dick and whispered in my ears.
"You're still hard." Ofcourse I was. He's so close to me, I can't control myself.

"Good, I want you to cum in front of me."

"W-what?..." I said.