Never huh?

He spreaded my legs wide to look at it.
"What are you waiting for?" He asked. He leaned back and watched me. I started to stroke my dick slowly, I closed my legs a little because it was too embarrassing for me.
"What are you doing? Don't close it!" He said grabbing my legs. I stroked a little more. I kept jerking off faster faster till I came. I almost fell from the couch because I was so tired and satisfied.

Naruto kissed me on the forehead and asked me
"Are you satisfied now?"
"Oh shut up usuratonkachi." I said smiling softly, and fell asleep.

At morning, a loud noise woke me up.

"Naruto-kun! Do you think Sasuke heard us?" She asked embarrassed. And Naruto tried to calm her down. Ofcourse I was jealous again. I went to the bathroom to shower, since I couldn't shower last night.
I cleaned my body, and went to Naruto room. And as I saw Naruto's body on top of hers, I ran away from his room. And decided to stay in the living room.
As I putted on my clothes, I went back to his room. Hinata was already gone, it was only me and him. Naruto closed the door behind me and pushed me against the door.

"It's not what it looked like... I don't love her.. And I will never have sex with her, promise!" He said.

"I don't care, you're not my boyfriend so.." I said and pushed him away from me. And left the room.

As we were eating breakfast, Naruto and Hinata were talking the whole time. I felt my anger going up. But I tried to ignore it. Because Naruto said that he's mine now. I really wanted to tell Hinata what happened last night but I couldn't, because I know that Naruto would be mad, and it's a secret.

But every room I went I always heard them talking and laughing.

I was reading a book, as I noticed that the house was really quiet. I was curious and wanted to know why nobody's talking. But I also kinda enjoyed the silence.

But as I walked into the bathroom, I couldn't believe what I saw. Naruto and Hinata were making out in the bathroom, Naruto was shirtless and Hinata only weared panties and a bra.

"Never huh?" I said and ran away.
I wanted to leave this house. I can't trust them anymore. But as I opened the door, I felt someone grabbing my arm.

"Sasuke wait! I can explain.."

"There's nothing to explain. You promised that you would never have sex with her!"

Naruto looked annoyed at me.
"So? You're not my boyfriend."

"Fine, I'll leave then." I said and left.
I tried to hold my tears back, which worked. Till I saw this guy Orochimaru again. He noticed how sad I was, so he went over to me.
"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. But as he looked closer, a tear fell from my eye.
"You're not okay.. tell me what happened."

"Oh shut up you know exactly what you did stop acting so nice"

The long black haired man looked at me confused at first but then remembered what I meant.

"I'm sorry for being so disgusting to you. I promise that I won't do that again." Since I had no one else I decided to forgive him.
"Wanna come over to my house?" He asked.

"Hmm.. How about we go on a club?" And he liked the idea.

At night, orochimaru picked me up, and drove.
"We're here." He said smiling. He has alot of friends there I guess. And I have alot of fangirls?..

"Sasuke-kun!" I heard from someone, as I turned around to see who it was, it was Karin.

"You said you're gonna have sex with me tonight!" She said smirking.

"Damn Sasuke, you have a sex partner? What about Naruto?" Orochimaru said laughing. I think I have two sex partners, Naruto and karin.
"I'll be right back." I said to Orochimaru. And walked with karin.