With a girl..

I was also kinda annoyed of him, even though he just saved me from this guy. Naruto walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. And gave me the look to sit down. I sat next to him and he looked at me worried and touched my cheek softly.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?.." He asked. I was really annoyed because he's everywhere where I am.

"Stop that." I said annoyed and Naruto looked at me confused and touched my hand. The way he was holding my hand... Like we are dating, I almost forgot why I am annoyed, till then he started talking again.

"What do you mean Sasuke?... This guy.. What did he do to you?" He asked holding my hand tighter. I pushed his hand away from mine and got up.

"Alright that's it! I'm sick of you being everywhere! You ruined my relationship with Sakura! And now you wanna play the nice guy?!" I yelled. Naruto looked up at me upset, but I know that he isn't sorry for ruining my relationship with Sakura, I bet he planned to do that to be with her.

"Sasuke." He said and got up, he was standing in front of me, I walked two steps away from him because he was really close.
"Look, I'm sorry.. I just can't see you sad, I.. care about you, you know?" He said and looked at me deep into my eyes, like he's being really serious right now, but why would I believe someone like him?

"Oh now you're acting like my boyfriend? You're not my boyfriend! We are not dating Naruto!" I said. Naruto looked down to the floor and said nothing for a minute. As I realised what I was saying, it was too late.

"Go home." He said.
"What?.."
"I said go home." He said and went to the door and opened it.

"Naruto I-"

"You're right, I should mind my own business." He said. I didn't had other choice than leave. So I left. I regret what I said.

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks now, and I didn't saw Naruto anywhere, and Sakura blocked me. I wasn't there when she needed me the most. I fucked up everything, I lost two people. Two.. special people... I started to drink alcohol and look at old pictures of me and my ex Sakura.

Today at night I went to a club, to find someone who would help me forget them. But as I expected, I didn't found the perfect one. Wait, maybe there was someone.. She has red hair.. and wears glasses, not my type but would help me forget them. We started to meet every night in my room and fucked. But I still couldn't forget Naruto. And the things he said. So I started to drink more and go out with many girls, but still couldn't forget him.

One night I was really drunk. Too drunk to even walk properly. But as I looked at the bar, I couldn't believe who it was. It was Naruto with a  girl. I walked to them and slapped Naruto. This purple haired girl got scared. Naruto said nothing and looked at me.

"There you are! You piece of sh-" He covered my mouth. And looked at this purple haired girl.

"We'll be right back.." He said. And walked outside with me. He pushed me against the wall and was holding my arms tightly.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed. I didn't know how to react or feel so I yelled at him.

"You asshole! Who the fuck is this girl?!" I yelled. He noticed how jealous I was, and he liked it that I was jealous.

"Why do you care? You're not my boyfriend." He said.

"I'm being serious right now. So stop with that and tell me WHO THE FUCK SHE IS!" I yelled again. I couldn't control my anger and jealousy anymore.

"I swear to god if I see her near you, I'll cut her head OFF!!" I kept yelling at him and he listened without saying anything. After yelling a little more I started crying. Just as Naruto expected.

"Come here." He said, and I hugged him tightly. God I missed him so much. I couldn't get off of him...

"I'm sorry!" I said crying. And hugged him tighter. Naruto kissed me on my forehead and smiled. "It's okay." He whispered. After a minute he let me go and wanted to go back.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To Hinata." He answered and went back to her. I also went inside and watched them laughing and talking. And Naruto saw how jealous I was. So he called me and asked if I wanted to stay with him tonight. And ofcourse I said sure.

Naruto's house

As we went inside of his house, Naruto asked me if I could sleep on the couch.

"What?! Why?!" I asked.

"I want to share my bed with Hinata alone." He said smirking at her and she blushed. I knew exactly what they're planning. I didn't want him to touch her body. But I tried to stay calm as possible and act like I didn't care about them.

"Alright then have fun. I'll go sleep now." I said and grabbed a blanket. They went in his room.