Job

I woke up late at night to use the bathroom. After i used the bathroom I saw Naruto drinking water in the kitchen.

"Naruto?" i said.

He turned around to look at me and smiled

"Oh hey! How are you feeling?" He asked

„I'm fine." I answered.

We stared at each other for a minute and said nothing. He came closer to me and touched my cheeks and kissed me. As he slowly leaned away from me again, we both looked nervous to the ground.

"U-um.. Sorry.." he said blushing nervously.

"No.. It's okay..." I said.

"Should we go to sleep?" He asked and I nodded and went to his bedroom. And slept together

Morning

As I woke up, I saw Naruto on hurry.

"Naruto?" I said.

He looked at me and came closer
"Sorry I don't have time." I was really curious why he's in a hurry.
"Where are you going?" I asked and Naruto smirked softly.
"Hmm? You wanna know?" He asked. Ofcourse I wanted to know it.
"Alright then, hurry up, get ready, I'll show you where I work." He said and waited. As I was ready we both went in his car and he drove.

"I didn't know you have a job." I said giggling.

"Yeah I do... What about you?" He asked.

I was a little embarrassed to answer. So I tried to change the subject. After we talked a little, it was really quiet, which was kinda awkward. After he parked we got out and looked at the place.

"Is this where you work?" I asked. And he nodded proudly. "Come on, my friends would like to meet you!" He said and grabbed my hand. But I pulled my hand away from his and told him that I can walk without someone holding my hand. He apologised awkwardly.

As we came in my eyes widened. This place is huge. I walked around to see this place. I was walking around for 10 minutes and I noticed that I couldn't find Naruto anymore.

„Naruto?" I said but no one answered. I continued walking and hoping someone would help me. But this place is so huge it was impossible to find others. As I walked a little more, I bumped into someone and as I looked up who it was... It was a strange guy with long black hair, and has this weird purple thing around his eyes. He looked creepy that's all.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

„Uh.. yeah.. um where's Naruto? Uzumaki Naruto..." I asked quietly and awkwardly. He smiled and blushed like he was about to eat me.

"I'll show you. Follow me." and I followed him.

"How old are you?" He asked.

And I replied with "22..." which made him blush more. This guy is strange.

"I'm 41, I hope that doesn't bother you." He said. Why would that bother me? I don't care about this guy anyway. We walked a little more till I noticed that he was getting closer and closer to me which made me really uncomfortable. But I tried to ignore it. But as I saw Naruto walking around and calling my name, I immediately walked away from this guy. Naruto turned around and saw us, but he didn't look happy at all.

"Oh hey... Orochimaru.." He said annoyed and grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. I was standing behind him confused and he didn't let my arm go.

"Uzumaki Naruto.. This little guy was looking for you." This weird snake guy said smirking. And I noticed how annoyed and mad he was.

"Stay away from him." Naruto said. But Orochimaru didn't listen and looked right at me.

"Sasuke Uchiha, hm?" He asked and left. Naruto looked like he was about to kill this man. So I tried to calm him down. As we walked downstairs, there was a restaurant and a... strip club?.. When I asked him why we're here he told me: "I work here." Work here?! In a strip club? What is he doing there? Watching girls getting naked? "Don't worry, they're not my type."

"As if I care." I said jealous.

At night we drove back to his house. And nothing special happened. He was still annoyed about that with this strange guy, Orochimaru...