I love you

"Huh..." I said confused pretending like I don't know what he's talking about. But that just turned him on more.
"You should learn control yourself Sasuke." He said and grabbed me down there. He started rubbing it with his hand
"Fuck.. nghh.. not here Naruto!..." I said but he didn't stop at all, he just started to rub faster.
I didn't wanted to cum now so I pushed his hand away from my crotch.
"N-not here.." I said.
"Why not? No one would see us behind the tree." He said smirking and grabbed both of my arms and placed it above my head.

"No one knows this place exists, so it's mine." He said and unzipped my pants with his other hand. He pulled out my cock from my pants and started stroking it.
"Naruto.. someone might see us!..." I said trying not to moan, he ignored it and started to stroke my dick faster. I began to moan, it's like I've never felt this good before.
"Naruto!.. I want you now.." I said looking lustful into his eyes.
He let my arms and turned me around and began to fingering me. I teied to be quiet as possible while he was fingering me, but then he pushed a third one inside.

"Angh!.. Fuck!" I said moaning. And he was fingering me faster and faster. Till it got wet inside, so he pulled his fingers out. I looked at the tree to calm down and I was holding it. I only heard him unzipping his pants.
"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.
He pushed his dick deep into my hole it was all in.
"To deep!!.." I said holding the tree tighter. He began to thrust in and out slowly. I heard him moaning softly in my ears. Then he whispered:
"I love you Sasuke."
"H-huh?.."
"You heard me Sasuke!" He said and began to thrust harder. He grabbed both of my arms and pulled me closer to him. He didn't let my arms. He started to give me hickeys all around my neck and shoulders.

"Fuck.. Naruto!.. I'm gonna cum.." I said. He stopped kissing me everywhere and began to thrust really hard in and out.
"I love you Sasuke!" He said and kept thrusting. He repeated it over and over again till he came inside me. We were both panting behind the tree. He pulled his dick out of my ass and turned me around. He pulled me closer to him, so I was sitting on his lap.
"I want more Sasuke." He whispered. I putted my arms around his neck.
"Do it." I said. He pushed me against the tree and shoved his dick in me again. This time he was thrusting in a inhuman speed. He was so fast that I couldn't even talk normally. The only thing I could do was moan in his shoulder. I bit his shoulder really hard because I didn't wanted to scream. Naruto was groaning in my ears and began to thrust harder.

"Oh fuck! No!! I'm gonna cum again Naruto!" I said and bit his shoulder again till it started to bleed. Then he kissed me while he was cuming in me. After he came, we were both panting. He looked deep into my eyes and said it again.
"I love you Sasuke." He was still panting.
"Are you being serious?..." I asked as I felt my heart beating faster.
"I'm being really serious." He answered and stroked my hair away from my face with his fingers. After he pulled it out from me, he putted his pants back on and his shirt. He picked my clothes up from the ground and gave it to me.
My heart was still beating fast. Why am I feeling so weird? It's not my first time with him.

"Let's go home Sasuke." He said and gave me his hand. He was holding my hand and went in to the car.

After he parked, he looked down on his shoes. It was really awkward.
"Sorry.. I didn't mean to say that.. I understand when you think it's weird that a guy loves another-"
"I love you too Naruto." I said cutting his sentence off. Naruto looked at me with widened eyes.
"Really?.." I asked. And I nodded.
Then he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. It took five minutes for me to realise that I'm not dreaming. After we got home, Naruto went in his room and grabbed two cloths. I was waiting next to the door from his room. When he came out, I only saw a cloth around his hip.
"What are you waiting for? Let's go to the bathroom." He said and grabbed my hand. What is he planning now?!