Behave

Sasuke's POV

He was driving with one hand and his other hand was on my leg. I felt my face turning red. He knows exactly what he's doing. He opened his legs and took his hand away from my leg. I saw how hard he was but I tried to ignore it. Why is a guy even turning me on?!

"Why are you ignoring it?" he asked and I tried to pretend like I don't know what he's talking about.

"Wanna see more?" He asked and looked at me smirking.

"Nah I'm good" I answered.

After he parked. He pulled me out of his car and was holding my wrist really hard. I punched him and grabbed his neck behind him.

"If you won't leave me alone I'll kill you." I said hoping he would let me go.

"What are you doing?" I heard from behind me and felt a gun behind my head.

"Hurt him and I'll shoot you." the stranger said.

I turned around to look who it is. It was a guy with black hair. He looks really rich.

„Shikamaru, put the gun away it's okay." Naruto said smiling like that always happens. Fuck I can't do anything. Naruto has a partner that could kill me in any moment.

"Sasuke, this is Shikamaru, my best friend" He said patting my head like a dog.

"Hey, Sasuke right? Sorry for scaring you."

Scared?! I wasn't scared at all. I just didn't wanted more trouble.

"Wanna come in Shikamaru?" Naruto asked smiling while holding my shoulder. And Shikamaru nodded and we went inside. As Shikamaru went to the living room, Naruto pulled me into his bathroom and leaned really close to me.

"Listen, I want you to be nice to my best friend."
He whispered angrily. I didn't answer and just smirked because I know that he's being serious right now. "Fine I won't." I said. As we both went out from the bathroom, I knew exactly what I should do. I did what he told me to not do.

"Do you want water?" I asked smiling. He looked confused at first but then nodded. And I spilled water on him. I saw how annoyed Shikamaru looked at me. Naruto gave me the death stare hoping I would stop. But I didn't. I sat on his lap and smirked at him. Which made Naruto really jealous and mad.

"Shikamaru.. How about you invite me to your house?" I asked. Naruto got up and asked Shikamaru to go home and come over next time. As Shikamaru left he came to me angrily and grabbed my face.

„Didn't you listen?" It looked hot seeing him annoying and angry.

"Aww are you mad? What are you gonna do?" I asked making fun of him. He smirked like he already planned what he wants to do. He pulled me into a room where's everywhere chains abd stuff. He pushed me on the floor And tied my arms up with chains. He removed my clothes and looked at my dick.

"Man you're so hard. Is that why you didn't behave you little slut?" He said smirking and started stroking my dick slowly. He played with my nipple with his other hand.

"Your nipples are hard too. Your body wants me right?" He said and putted one finger inside me.
"Oh fuck!.." i groaned softly.

"Already feeling good?" He asked. And I nodded moaning softly.

"Good." He said and grabbed a dildo and a vibrator.

"Have you ever had a vibrator in your ass?" He asked.

„Huh?..." I said.

And without letting me answer his question, he shoved the vibrator inside me and I gasped. He turned the vibrator on and it started vibrating.

"Pull it... Out.. N-aruto!-..." I said trying to hold my moan back.
The vibrator started vibrating faster and faster. And I started moaning.
„That's what I wanted to hear. Is that what you want?" He said watching me moaning.
It was so embarrassing for me lying naked in front of him.
"Moan my name." He said. And I did.

„Oh Naruto!!..." I moaned. My dick started twitching. I tried to close my legs but he grabbed my legs and spreaded it wide.

„Why are you closing your legs?"

„I'm s-sorry! I'll behave next time!" I said moaning and panting.

„You will?" He asked.

I nodded and hoped he would take the vibrator out that is still vibrating inside me. And as I hoped, he pulled the vibrator out. He unzipped his pants. And untied me arms.

"If you really wanna behave then come here and suck it." He said. I crawled to him and started licking his dick. So big and hard.. Watching me naked really turned him on. He groaned nd moaned softly. „Suck it you little slut." he said. And grabbed my head und putted it deeper into his cock. I sucked his cock a little. He pulled me away from his cock snd putted two fingers in my mouth. He didn't had it long in my mouth snd shoved his two fingers that he had in my mouth inside my ass.

„Turn around." He said and I did. He shoved his whole dick inside me and started thrusting really fast.

"SLOW D-DOWN NA-RUTO!!!" I said moaning really loud. He thrusted faster and faster till he cum inside me. And i came too. After that he carried me in his room and putted me on his bed.