CHAPTER THREE

chapter three - Matt's first kiss.
pairing : Tim Klitz x Fem!Reader
word count : 292
warnings : none
a/n : this is short :)

🦋

    When Matt said that you were all going somewhere, you weren't expecting it to be some stupid frat party.

You let your breath go as you awkwardly walked beside Klitz, watching as the people there stared at you all.

"Dude, what are we doing here?" Klitz asked Eli with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, I know." Eli was used to you all not being invited to parties like this, or even attending them anyway. He was sure they weren't invited, holy shit- did Trevor just shove a beer bottle up his ass? "Guys, seriously, it's gonna get broken up, like, any second now, right?"

Danielle just looked back at Matt and took his hand, dragging him off somewhere.

"Guys?"

You three carried on following them not knowing what to do with yourselves.

You thought everyone was staring because the school president was actually at a party, or maybe because a bunch of idiots had arrived (the place was full of idiots anyway). But it soon came to realisation that they were only staring because Danielle was probably the hottest chick they'd ever seen in their life.

You three stood near the door in the living room, looking around anxiously. As Klitz and Eli were still looking around, you watched wearily as Danielle chatted with Hunter, Matt no where in sight.

You looked away for a moment and looked back. There was Matt, now kissing the girl of his dreams. "Guys..."

"What- golly..." Klitz's mouth was agape as he watched them.

"Dude." Eli shook his head with a shit-eating grin.

"I know."

You sighed as a twinge of jealousy struck in your heart. You didn't like Matt like that, that's not why you were jealous. You just wished a certain someone would make a goddamn move already just like Matthew had done just then.

end of chapter three.