chapter four

Finney's pov

"well we got all fucking night Finney, start explaining." wow big shocker, Vance has no clue when he shouldn't ask about those things.

"ah right well-uhm" I'm not quite sure on how i should phrase this. "just get on with it jeeez." Vance said surprisingly quietly.

"I'm not sure how to word this sorry."  I said not higher then a mutter, but not so quiet that he can't hear me.

"eh, we have all night take your time, i guess."  well i guess it's nice that Vance is being, . . . nice i guess.

"ok thanks.." i guess he isn't so bad.

"uh-so i got home late and-uh yeah i guess that's just what happened." i guess those words just came out of my mouth.

"oh." oh. just oh? damn.

"what did he use?" what's he mean. "huh?" oh that came out of my mouth oops. "or was it not your father?" oh that makes way more sense now.

"uhm a belt. and yeah it was my father." i saw Vance's face morph to something of sympathy for a second.

"sorry" i guess he's not all that bad, still pretty bad though.

"we're at the gas station now, let's get us inside and clean up." i say, starting to open the door so we can get inside.

the gas stations door made a small but efficient ding sound, alerting the workers that we were here.

"hello i hope you can find everything you're looking for-" one of the workers said turning towards us, before his face turns into to shock. "HOLY SHIT LET ME GO CALL A UH-UHM AMBULANCE AND UH POLICE-" the worker started reaching for the phone before a cold, "don't" was said by Vance, who was starring daggers at him.

"uh-i-i can't not call-the uhm police-uhm your both injured and uh-uhm-" the worker started again sounding very nervous, and understandably also very anxious.

"i said don't." Vance said yet again, in a freakishly calm voice.

"i-alright." i guess a little push from Vance is all it takes, . . .i guess.

"you probably need a hospital, so we should ask him to call the police and an ambulance." i say as we make it towards the mens restrooms.

"you can tell him to for yourself but NOT for me." Vance said raising his voice slightly for not, as he opened the single person restroom letting me in first, awe what a gentleman.

. . .

what. the. fuck. am. i. thinking.

"thank you" i mumble a little bit, as Vance rolls his eyes and enters the restroom to, closing the restroom door and making sure it's locked.

"uhg" Vance makes a sound while leaning against the door.

"ok I'll go wet a few paper towels, and start cleaning you up." i say hearing a quiet 'k' in response to me.

"unlike last time i helped to clean up, this won't hurt as much because i don't have any rubbing alcohol with me, i also don't have bandages or money, so i can't buy stuff like that right now to help" i say quickly finishing wetting the paper towels, and walking towards Vance.

i could hear Vance sigh before he started speaking to me. "i have some money with me, go and buy whatever you just said." Vance said quickly taking a few dollars out of his pocket, and handing it to me, damn.

two dollars, i can buy a lot of shit with this.

i think while unlocking the door and opening it, seeing the same worker stare at me, as i walked down the isles, there weren't many but they still had a lot of stuff on them.

"hm oh there they are." i say in a low and quiet voice grabbing them and heading to the counter.

"h-hello did you find everything you were looking for?" the man asked stuttering slightly.

"yes" i say watching him scan the items. "th-that will be sixteen cents" he says, i can hear him gulping down his saliva.

"thank you." i say quietly giving him one of the dollars, waiting for him to give me the change back.

"have a nice day." i hear him say quietly, as i silently hum a small sound about how he said day instead of night, taking the bag i quickly go back to the restroom, with the change in my hand, quickly making sure to knock before barging in, Vance sound not like that.

"hm, what." i hear Vance say, from the other side of the door. "uhm it's me Finney." i say quietly knowing i could have just said 'it's me.' . "well what are you waiting for, get in." i hear Vance say through the door again. "ok." is all i said, before opening the door and walking in.

"here's your change, Vance." i say handing Vance the change and on dollar, "I'll go get another wet paper towel." i say slowly side eyeing the second one, seeing that it's already falling apart slightly.

"uhm so about how i said this is going to hurt less." i start to say already not wanting to continue "this is going to hurt way more." i say quickly moving away from the sink with the we paper towel.

"god damnit." i can hear Vance say slightly under his breath.

"uhm can i start cleaning you up with the paper towels now?" ask moving slightly towards Vance, seeing that he nodded his head slightly, i moved closer so i could reach his face to clean that up first.

i could hear Vance's breathing as i moved closer to him, it was very loud, which was unsurprising sense he's stabbed. he moved his head slightly as i got closer starting to reach my hand up that has the wet towel on it.

Vance is a natural beauty, even when he's hurt like this, covered in blood, hair covered and matted, from the fight i suspect.

"the water is cold." i hear Vance mumble as i start to wipe his face and neck clean.

"sorry I'll make sure to use warm water." i say quietly trying to get the blood off of his neck.

"it's fine, i guess." Vance replies slowly adding on the i guess at the end, well at least he isn't angry anymore.

"can you look up? i need to get the blood on your upper neck." i ask slowly seeing Vance point his head towards the ceiling.

this shouldn't be to hard.

. . .

i was wrong this is fucking hard, i have to clean up the wounds he has on his face, but he won't let me anywhere near him with the rubbing alcohol.

"Vance please i can only help-" "HELP? THAT SHIT HURTS, AND YOU PUT A SHIT TON ON LAST TIME, IM NOT GOING TO TRUST YOU AGAI-" "I'll let you pour it all over my wounds two okay?" i ask cutting off Vance, i welcome death with open arms.

i hear Vance sigh before reluctantly agreeing.

"AWE FUCKING SHIT, THIS HURTS EVEN MORE ON MY FACE, WHAT THE HELL FINNEY." okay at least i didn't say it wasn't going to hurt this time.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we can take a break if you want." i say trying to calm him down, this is getting useless.

"NO, JUST GET IT OVER WITH." we haven't even gotten to his chest or legs yet.

. . .

finally, I've finished his face and neck, his hair is uh-later.

"Vance you have to take off your shirt now." i say watching him slowly take of his shirt.

. . .

damn he's built, one smack from him and i would be beat up already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late chapter😩😩😏😏😏

ur mom😩😩😩😩