[Fudou Akio] 2:Attraction

You and Fudou have been texting each other non-stop and eventually got each other's social media. You both mainly texted on Snapchat, sending streaks, and snaps and sharing things that you were both doing. Fudou was at soccer practice and was taking a break. He pulled his phone out and snapped a picture of him with his towel around his neck, smirking at the camera.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He sent it, waiting patiently for your reply.

"What are you doing, Fudou?" Sakuma asked him.

"Why do you need to know?" Fudou spat back.

"I'm just curious, that's all. I saw you taking a picture of yourself." Fudou rolled his eyes. Sakuma looked at his phone and saw your snap chats with Fudou.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Sakuma asked. Fudou immediately blushed.

"W-What?! No!" He hid his phone from him. "Why would you ask that?!"

"Calm down. I'm just assuming." Sakuma said calmly and walked away, finally leaving Fudou alone. Fudou sighed. His phone vibrated, indicating a notification. He looked at his phone and saw it was you. You sent a snap to him, your hair wet and you were smiling with your eyes closed.

"Sorry I didn't respond sooner! I was in the shower, what are you doing??" He smiled at your picture.

Maybe he liked you, just a bit.