[Gouenji Shuuya] 4:First Date

You invited Gouenji over to your house for a day of baking. Baking with him at school was nice, but now you wanted to spend the whole day with him. You were considering this to be your first date.

You heard the doorbell ring and you ran to the door. Opening it, you saw Gouenji with a few ingredients in his hands.

"Hey Gouenji! Come in!" You moved to the side and let him walk in, thanking you. You and him then walked to your kitchen and began to bake.

. . .

You made mochi and you made a lot of it. You guys kind of got carried away while you were talking to one another and eating your already made mochi. You and Gouenji were cleaning up and he was packing some mochi for his sister.

"Today was great (Y/N)!"

"Yeah, today was sweet!" You laughed at your little pun, which made Gouenji chuckled a bit. He grabbed his stuff and was about to leave when he stopped. You looked at him confused.

"Is everything okay?" You asked. Gouenji turned around and smiled, having something on his mind. He leaned into your cheek and kissed it. You blushed as he pulled away.

"I can't wait for our second date~" He said and walked out the lightest pink blush on his face.

Awhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!