[Gouenji Shuuya] 6:Conflict

You knew how popular Gouenji was, especially with the girls in the school, but today one girl went too far. You don't know her, not like you cared to know who she was. All you knew was that she had been crushing on Gouenji ever since he was with Raimon. Now, she was in the hallway with Gouenji. He was on his way to see you, but was stopped by her. Gouenji is always nice to people and whenever any girl approached him, he was always polite.

"So how about a date tonight~?" The girl asked, twirling her hair by her finger. Gouenji shook his head.

"No thanks, I have a-"

"We could go to the movies or go eat out at a restaurant-" She interrupted.

"No I have a girl-"

"Or we can go to my house and just cuddle~" She was interrupting him every time Gouenji wanted to mention you. Little did the two know that you were listening. You were just waiting for something to bake and decided to listen in, hearing them as you were baking. Just hearing her words frustrated you and you walked out of the culinary room.

"How about the park? Or maybe even-"

"If you would listen and learn to shut the fuck up, you would know that he has a girlfriend and that girlfriend is me. So back off my man." You interrupted her and she looked like she was ready to cry. She walked away and so did you, grabbing Gouenji's hand. He was shocked. You had never blown out in anger like that. Once you guys walked in the classroom, it was quiet. You didn't say anything and didn't want to say anything, in fear of making Gouenji angry from any excuse you say.

"(Y/N)?" Gouenji called out to you. You hung your head low, tears ready to fall.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be that rude, I just wanted her to stop."

"Hey it's okay. I'm not at you if that's what you think." Gouenji reassured you. "Don't be so jealous. I would never date her because I'm with you." He hugged you and kissed your head. You were able to stop your tears and look up at him. He smiled and kissed you , making you feel a little better.

"What treat are you making?" You told him what you were making and pulled him to the oven. Gouenji took a sniff of the air.

"Smells delicious." He said and kissed your cheek, making you blush and giggle.