[Endou Mamoru] 7:Anniversary

A normal thing for you and Endou to do on your guys’ anniversary was to just eat out and hang out all day, doing whatever you can. But this time, Endou wanted to do something different.

So for your 5th anniversary, he decided to take a trip down memory lane.

You and Endou were walking hand in hand together going somewhere you didn’t know. You were laughing and pushing Endou as he was clinging to you, giving you hugs and kisses and picking you up to spin you around every so often.

“What is up with you? Why are you all clingy?” You chuckled. Endou just kissed your lips, giving you his signature smile.

“Because I love you! What, am I not allowed to hug and kiss my girlfriend?” You shook your head.

“No, you are allowed, but why this much?” He just shrugged.

“We’re here!” You looked and it was a nice clearing and it looked familiar.

“Well, let’s go, I have to show you where we’re eating!” He pulled you with him and walked a little further. A picnic blanket was laid out with some heart shaped pillows and a basket full of food and some champagne in a bucket of ice next to the basket. There was a tree, holding some fairy lights. You finally remembered why this place was familiar.

This was where you and Endou had your first date. You gasped at how amazing it all looked.

“Endou! This is amazing!” You hugged him tight and he hugged back. He lifted your chin up and kissed you.

“Happy anniversary…” He whispered and continued to kiss you.