[Kazemaru Ichirouta] 9: Commitment

Five years have passed. You and Kazemaru have been together through all those years and you were hoping and waiting for the one thing you wanted from him. An engagement ring. You were ready to marry him and be with him for the rest of your life. But doubtful thoughts came to your mind. Would he even think about marriage with you? Did he even want to commit to the relationship? Did even think about marriage?

As you sat with him in your shared living room, you thought about it all, not drawing on your sketchpad. Kazemaru noticed that your pencil wasn't sketching and looked over at you.

"Are you okay, darling?" He asked you.

"Yeah... I'm fine," You answered quietly. "I'm just hungry."

"Well, now is a good time to go get ready for our dinner reservation," Kazeamru commented. You raised your brow looking at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I made us dinner reservations at your favorite restaurant," Kazemaru said. "Get upstairs and get ready to go." You giggled and got up. You kissed him and thanked him, before heading upstairs.

. . .

Kazeamru pulled into the parking spot of the restaurant, let you out of the car, and walked you to the front of the restaurant. You both made it to the host stand.

"Reservation for Kazeamru?" Kazeamru said. The host looked down and saw his name.

"Right this way sir and ma'am." The host. Lead you to an excluded spot of the restaurant and you could see your family and his family altogether. Everyone saw you and waved. You were shocked and laughed.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked. They all pointed behind you and so you turned around. Kazeamru was down on one knee. You smiled and squealed in excitement.

"Will you marry me (Y/N)?" Kazeamru asked.

"Yes!" You cheered as he placed the ring on your finger and kissed you. Your family and everyone in the restaurant cheered.