[Endou Mamoru] 3:Confession

"(Y/N)!" Endou yelled. You turned around and smiled at the brunette. It's been a few months since you started tutoring him. You and Endou are great friends, hanging out in your free time. Everytime you both hung out, you slowly fell in love with him, but after knowing Endou for those months, you knew he loved soccer more and was oblivious to any romance with another person.

"Hey Endou, what's up?" You faced him. He held his book bag tight and almost looked nervous.

"Could you meet me by the soccer field?" You nodded.

"Yeah of course!" You thought he wanted you to watch him practice, but it was actually the opposite.

. . .

When you arrived at the soccer field, no one was there. Which was weird, it's Wednesday, they always train after school is over. You raised your eyebrow, your suspicion rising.
"(Y/N)!" Endou called for you. You turned around and saw him in his usual goalkeeper uniform.

"Endou! Where is everyone?" You asked him.

"I let them go home for today! We have our match with Zeus tomorrow after all!" He explained rapidly, but excited nevertheless. You smiled at his enthusiasm.

"I know you guys will do great, I will be there to cheer you on!" You said with the same energy as Endou. Man, how he loved you! "So why are we here? What did you need?" Endou scratched the back of his head and blushed.

"I brought you here because..." He said, nervousness lacing his voice. "I wanted to ask you... If you want to be my girlfriend?" You were shocked. Did Endou, the boy who is literally in love with soccer, ask you to be his girlfriend. "If you don't feel the same, I won't be sad! I just really like you a lot. You're helpful, kind, and so beautiful I just... fell for you." You smiled and hugged the goalie.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." You kissed his cheek and giggled as he hugged you back.