• 𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 •

• third person pov •

third person pov

14𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙮 2022
12:57𝙥𝙢

1954 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

Dylan tossed and turned in bed, the repeated sound of his phone vibrating on his bedside table drove him insane.

A voice in the back of his head told him just to take a quick look. Dylan however already knew this was a bad idea. The moment he would pick his phone up he wouldn't be able to put it back down.

"One look wouldn't hurt.." Dylan mumbled to himself, he slowly sat up in bed still tangled underneath the covers and peered over his phone.

KittyKat : Dylan, get your flat ass online.

Dylan rolled his eyes and snatched his phone as if someone else was about to grab it before him.

DADDYdylan : I hope that was autocorrect Kaitlyn.

KittyKat : Oh dont let your pants fall past your ankles. Relax, I've got good news.

DADDYdylan : Oh goodie!

KittyKat : Soo... because i am the best friend that anyone could ever ask for. I've done some digging (JUST FOR YOU) and guess who i found.

DADDYdylan : My dad?

KittyKat : Thats a story for another time.

DADDYdylan : Oh, so you did find my dad??

KittyKat : Dylan!! Thats besides the point.

KittyKat : I found Ryan fucking Erzahler, the loner guy. The anti-social one you know.. the one you snogged at summer camp.