• 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗘 •

• 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 •

4𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 2022
3:24am

352 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

He laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling. No matter how hard he tried to sleep all he would do was just toss and turn.

What did he have that he didn't? What did he have that made him so in love with him? Why did it have to be him? No matter how hard he tried to look good. No matter how hard he tried to impress him. He was always looking in the other direction. He was always looking at him.

The way he looked at him with so much love and affection made him want to curl up and cry. He just wanted to know how it would feel to be in his situation for just a day.

To feel his smooth pale skin, to smell his sweet scent. To touch his soft rosy lips. He was hopeless, all he wished and prayed for was to feel the affection that he received. Life isn't fair. Never has been and never will be.

All he could do was daydream and fantasise things that would never happen. Things that were forbidden to him, things that he knew he shouldn't be thinking of.

But now he knew the real side of love, he now knew all the pain that comes with it. What had he done to deserve this? All he ever wanted was him. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, maybe in another life in another universe he had a chance.

This was all hard for him since the news was so soon but he had to accept him for something he despised the thought of. It would be cruel for him not to be happy for him, and if its something that he wanted him to do then he would gladly do it within a heartbeat.

But then it clicked, the whole situation came washing down onto him with an unexplainable force.

He was officially the other man.

--------------------------------------------------

* • "𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙." • *

--------------------------------------------------