im annoyed

This really has angered me so im just going to get straight to the point.

i HATE the tension between Ryan and Laura throughout their interaction. I was so close to killing them both of because they pissed me off that much.

From what i've watched from previous gameplays, i know the tension that they have. And the reason it upsets me is knowing Dylan's STRONG feelings towards Ryan. And Max who has no clue of what Laura is doing or where she is.

I tried to choose every possible choice that made them turn against each other or annoyed at each other, but Ryan still seemed interested. No one understands how much i hate them two as a duo.

And if you ship them, respectfully. Get tf away from me.

I literally chose all choices for the Rylan, i did nothing wrong. (I don't think). Even though i tried, when Ryan is talking the Laura he has the audacity to say "Maybe neither." WHEN TALKING ABOUT HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS BOTH KAITLYN AND DYLAN.?!?!?!????

EXCUSE ME?

IVE SWEAT BLOOD AND TEARS INTO YOU AND DYLAN AND YOU SAY THAT.

Obviously i really can't do much about that, i just wish we got the reactions to deaths and other reactions towards the end of the game.

Pls just make like a tiny little sequel of the counselors lives after the accident. A reunion, reactions to death, Dylan and Ryan kissing again.

BUT WHAT ANNOYS ME THE MOST IS THAT DYLAN WAS STRESSING OUT ALL WORRIED. ASKING KAITLYN IF RYAN WOULD BE OKAY. TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE FIRE PIT. HE CLEARLY IS INLOVE WITH RYAN.

And Ryan is out here shooting his shot w Laura. Come on now 🤨. Do better Ryan.

And if i were Max and saw how the two were acting i woulda smacked the shit out of them both. Max would be just as annoyed.

But yh felt like i had to make it clear how much i dislike them duo. Them on they're own, i fucking love. As a duo makes me want to go on a killing spree.

Anyways, live, laugh and ship Rylan.

🫶🏻.