• 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 •

• 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 •

𝟭𝟳𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙮 2022
4:09pm

2471 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

Dylan patted himself on the back, he had took a huge risk and messaged Ryan. Whatever the fuck happened with him and Jacob he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

Seeing Ryan so.. demanding just made every bone in Dylan's body weak. Emma told everyone that the reunion would be on the 20th of May since everyone seemed available on that day.

Dylan was currently sat on his bed talking to Kaitlyn who sat at the end of his bed. "You are nibbling away on my patience, Dylan." Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and sighed. No matter how many times she tried to convince Dylan to message his future boyfriend. Dylan would always refuse.

"But what if he leaves me on opened." Dylan whined and grabbed his one-armed teddy bear from beside him. "And why would he do that." Kaitlyn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because its Ryan Erzahler." Dylan shrugged and hugged the bear close to his stomach. "Fair point." Kaitlyn agreed but rolled her eyes again when she heard Dylan huff.

"Well, i'm just saying Dylan. Take your chance before someone else swoops in. Otherwise, your man is gone within a blink." Kaitlyn smiled warmly and placed a hand on Dylan's leg, which was covered by his blanket.

Dylan just looked at her with pleading eyes before throwing his head back causing him to hit it off the wall. He yelped in pain while Kaitlyn just bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing.

"Fuck, i'm gonna get brain damage and forget about Ryan." Dylan whimpered and hid his face behind his bear. "Really Dylan?" Kaitlyn looked at him in disbelief.

"What." Dylan raised his hands up in defence, "Your acting as if your bleeding out." Kaitlyn scoffed and moved back away from him. "And how would you know i'm not." Dylan sassed, tilting his head as he usually would.

"Because i don't see any blood." Dylan pursed his lips together and looked at his bear. "Yeah, fair point." He mumbled.

Dylan sunk further down in his seat and whined again, "Gosh, you are such a baby." Kaitlyn huffed and folded her arms. "Am i even your friend or am i just your babysitter." Dylan giggled and shook his head.

"Oh c'mon Kat, i would never put you through so much pain." Kaitlyn's eyebrows shot up, Dylan just smiled. "Too late for that." Kaitlyn returned the smile and shook her head.

"I didn't think i was that bad-" Before Dylan could get another word out his phone vibrated. Kaitlyn's eyes lit up and she sat down back in her original spot.

Dylan looked at her with a knowing look before slowly reaching over to grab his phone. But Dylan knew what he was doing, he was doing it on purpose.

Kaitlyn bit her lip before opening her mouth. "Dylan pick up your goddamn phone!" She practically screamed, he flinched and reached over for it. He switched it on and a toothy grin grew on his face. He showed his phone to Kaitlyn who also began to smirk.