• 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦 𝗘𝗥𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗦 •

• 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 •

27𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙮 2022
4:22𝙥𝙢

2242 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

"JACOB! REVIVE ME YOU BRAINLESS COWARD!" Dylan screamed down his phone. He was currently sat down playing roblox evade with Jacob, Nick and Ryan. "Dude! I'm being chased by fucking Patrick." Jacob cried out loud hearing Nick let out a loud laugh.

"Don't worry Dyl, i've got you." Ryan chuckled, Dylan turned around in the game to see Ryan's avatar running towards him and picking him up. "Goddamnit! Jacob don't leave me man!" Nick groaned.

"Sorry bud." Jacob nervously chuckled and carried on running. "Wait, wait Jacob come get me. Sonic is gone but i don't know where Patrick is." Nick pleaded, Jacob scoffed but obliged anyways.

Jacob was running back to Nick when both Sonic and Patrick came flying around the corner. Jacob let out a high pitch scream and got knocked, his avatar flying across the hallway.

Nick bursted out laughing when he heard two bangs coming from Jacob and another scream. "Ryan and Dylan where the fuck are you both at." Jacob raged, Dylan rolling his eyes.

"Welp, i'm dead." Nick sighed, Nick clicked on the menu and clicked onto spectate. He switched between Dylan's and Ryan's characters just to realise they were matching trolling avatars. Dylan being pink and Ryan being blue.

"I didn't know you guys were matching." Nick mumbled, "Don't we look perfect!" Dylan giggled, Nick just nodded "Yup. Very."

"HOLY SHIT! RUN RYAN RYAN RUN." Dylan screamed and began jumping around the halls, Ryan laughed but followed behind him. Just before Ryan was about to get hit the game had luckily ended.

"Really dodged a bullet there, huh." Dylan grinned. "But barely." Ryan sighed and set his controller down. "How are you guys so good at the game? I can't be anywhere without one of the bots up my ass." Jacob question scratching the back of his head.

"My skills are just on a level you'll never reach." Dylan exclaimed, feeling a bit bad when he heard Jacob sigh. "You got knocked twice that round Dylan." Ryan declared. "So uhh, what skills were you talking about Dylan?" Jacob teased.

"Both of you have no skill." Ryan interrupted once more, "That was a warm up game!" Dylan protested. "Sure, show me your real skills then Dylan." Ryan challenged, Dylan didn't really know what he was doing. He knew Ryan was a way higher level than him so he had no clue to what he was signing up for.

"Whatever." Dylan replied with an eye roll. "This is going to be pleasant." Nick chuckled and clicked play.

Dylan was focused and trying his hardest not to die. He revived a few people now and than and had managed to escape from the bots a few times. But what Dylan couldn't ignore was the messages popping up through his screen.