• 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 •

• 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 •

7th 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 2022
3:32pm

515 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

Guys...this is the last chapter..💔
IM SORRY BUT THIS HAS TO END AT SOME POINT!! if you haven't already noticed already the chapters have gotten shorter. I'm literally running out of ideas.

"Wow, i see why you come here often." Dylan spoke up and the silence drifted away. Dylan shivered when he felt Ryan's finger brush against his own.

"Yeah.. i guess its like... my comfort spot- I don't know." Ryan mumbled and looked away into the sunset. Dylan took this as an opportunity to take a quick side glance of him. A ray of the sun shone on Ryan's face highlighting his beautiful brown eyes.

They were brighter than usual, and had little gold specks around his pupils. Dylan's eyes travelled down to Ryan's lips, smiling at the little mole that rested right above them. Dylan knew how lucky he was.

"You're so pretty." Dylan blurted, his face instantly flushing after his statement. "Shut up." Ryan denied, Dylan however didn't fail to see the blush that coated on Ryan's cheeks.

"H-Hey, uhm Ryan?" Dylan held back a breath, he bit his lip to stop and think. "Yeah?" "I- Erm.. i think i love you." Dylan's heart fluttered for the millionth time when a chuckle left Ryan's incredibly soft lips.

"You think or you know?" Ryan teased, his lip quirking up into a cheeky smile.

"Nooo.. i-i know." Dylan murmured and looked away, he began picking up chunks of grass and dropping them back onto the ground. The sound satisfied Dylan and somehow made him feel safe.

"Well i know i love you too, Dylan." Hearing them 3 words made Dylan want to get up and ascend to heaven. He swore he could feel himself levitate off the ground.

There was another long silence, before Dylan decided to speak up again.

"Wanna get married?"

"Sure."

AAAAAAAAA ITS FINALLY FINISHED!! This took me so long and i didn't even expect it to be this long. I was planning on doing more but when i tell you my mind went blank. It literally did.

I DO ALSO HAVE A TIKTOK PAGE THAT I WILL POST EDITS OF THE QUARRY AND THE CHARACTERS ECT.

IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW IT HERE IT IS!!!

I was hanging on by a thread and i didn't want to leave this book unfinished. I just couldn't. Not when it's fucking RYLAN. As much as i wanted to try and make the texts sound like the actual character was texting. I think i failed lmao.

BUT HONESTLY THANK YOU FOR READING 😫😫!! THIS BOOK WAS ALSO HEAVILY INSPIRED!! If you have any questions please leave me a message or just comment down in the comments. I'm always here if you need to talk.

AND A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY FAV Theia_Valentine THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND ACTUALLY GIVING ME A CHANCE TO BE RECOGNISED ❤️PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT HER BOOKS BECAUSE THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!!

- Love S :)

p.s jacob has a huge bum

--------------------------------------------------

* • "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧." • *

--------------------------------------------------