• 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗘 •

• 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 •

25𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙮 2022
5:58𝙥𝙢

2557 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

A few days have past since the reunion, and it just brought everyone even closer. Dylan was currently sat down on his sofa scrolling through tiktok. His life was that dry he had nothing else to do.

That was until a notification had popped up on his screen.

Emmazing has sent a voice...

Dylan obviously clicked on this, he couldn't bare sitting around on tiktok any longer, he was going insane.

Emmazing's voice note : If no one is busy right now you could all come over to mine so we can binge watch horror movies

Dylan played it and nodded only to realise no one could see him. He noticed the 1x button by the voice note and he tapped on it. The button changed to 1.5x, Dylan furrowed his eyebrows and played the voice note again.

Dylan giggled when he heard the speed of Emma's voice grow quicker. Dylan tapped the same button again seeing it change to 2x speed, he was going to have a lot of fun with this button.

He played the voice note letting out a loud laugh when he barely understood a word Emma had said.

DADDYdylan : Am i the only one who just noticed you could speed up voice notes 😭😭?? i'm evaporating over here.

KittyKat : You seriously did not just notice that.

JacobW : LOL

NickwithBDE : I just played it on 2x speed, it's hilarious 😂😂.

Emmazing : 🙈🙈.

Dylan smiled evilly when an incredible idea lit up in his mind. Gosh he was such a genius. He held down on the voice note button and held his speaker up to his mouth.