21

changbin had been crying nonstop ever since he came back, minho softly rubbing circles on his back. how could chan do this to him? and not even care about how hurt he is?

he couldn't care less how long he'd been crying, he just needed to get it out of his system. while having his best friend for comfort, he needed minho.

minho only worriedly looked at changbin, sighing heavily in response. at this point, he doesn't know how he feels towards chan. but there's one thing for certain. and that is, he will never forgive him.

for what he did to changbin, how dare he hurts changbin without no explanation. chan was gonna pay, for hurting his feelings.

"c-chan hyung ignored me..." changbin whimpered, sniffing in between his words. "h-he didn't pay any attention to me, he didn't speak to me at all..."

he then continued to cutely sob. "i-it's as if i was never there, i don't know why i thought he'd act normally today... m-maybe he hates me..."

and with that, changbin only cried harder, this making minho embrace him into a tight hug. as he tightly wrapped his arms around changbin's waist, minho only caressed his hair.

"shh, it's okay." minho softly reassured, attempting to cheer him up. "as i said, fuck him. he doesn't deserve you, and this is proof enough he's just a dick. he thinks he can just lead you on and then act so cold to you afterwards with no explanation."

"m-min.." changbin sobbed, burying his face against the crook of his neck.

he was grasping onto minho so tightly, pulling him so close to his chest. to changbin, minho is his stress relief. a shoulder that he could cry on.

minho had always been there for him, to cheer him up and protect him. and changbin was glad to have such an amazing friend like him, who would never hurt him like chan.

"changbin," minho hummed, running his fingers through changbin's hair. "just forget about him, i can't stand you crying over a jerk like him. you're worth more than that, you're a precious baby."

as changbin listened in to minho's loving words, it only warmed his chest. minho was right, why is he even crying over someone like chan? it wasn't worth his time.

hugging for what felt like forever, minho only pulled away with a smile before reaching his hand over to wipe his tears away. that was when he opened his mouth, this making changbin give him a small smile.

"how about we eat some ice cream?"

.

minho is right, why should he even bother with someone like chan? changbin needs to move on, and to forget about his feelings once in and for all.

and while that might be a challenge, changbin was gonna try hard to forget about him. to forget about his feelings for chan and move on, what was the point in crying over him?

as changbin walked into the classroom the next morning, he only sat down in his usual seat. but this time, he was no longer waiting for chan to come in; in fact, he didn't even wanna face him.

why should he care? when chan's just gonna ignore him again, and not pay him any attention. so why should changbin waste his time hoping chan would walk in and smile at him?

and talk to him during class. when that's not even gonna happen anymore, he didn't know why chan was acting this way but he doesn't care anymore. that night was just a mistake, and changbin soon realised it now.

that night was a mistake, and chan's kind attitude to him was just a fake. when he's finally got to see chan's true colours, and how he really feels about changbin. it was all nothing but a lie.