World War 2

Eight Years Later - World War 2 - (1941)

***I KNOW AMERICA DID NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE WAR (OR THE OTHER COUNTRIES AS MUCH) BECAUSE THEY WERE DEALING WITH THE GREAT DEPRESSION AND WERE BARELY GETTING OUT OF IT WHEN WW2 STARTED. I AM JUST DOING THIS FOR PLOT.***

America's POV -

What the hell is happening?! We just got out of a war 23 years ago! Why would they want to attack? What's going on?

Britain - "America, we need your help! We cannot fight them off on our own. Countries have already fallen!"

"Britain, I can't. I... I can't fight my friends. Not again. Please you have to understand!"

France - "Ame, mon cher. We need your help. We are losing and the Axis are starting to take over. They've already conquered me and they've almost got Soviet. Please, son."

"I'm sorry mom. I want to help but I can't risk my people." 

Soviet - "Can't risk your people? Or don't wanna hurt your friends?

America looks at Soviet and runs to him, hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry. I just can't fight them."

Soviet - "Ame. I can understand why. I know why... but a lot of people are dying and a lot of countries are being forced into submission. You stand for the free and the brave, right? So, where is that American spirit that always wins?"

"I... I can't. That's three of my best friends! I can't fight them!"

Soviet - "Britain, France, it's probably best if you guys leave. He won't change his mind."

France and Britain leave and close the door. Soviet holds America in his arms.

"Do you think I should join? I mean... why did both generations fall into the same habits?"

Soviet - "Ame. There is something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

Soviet - "It's not really them."

America looks up quick.

"Wha... what do you mean?"

Soviet - "There is something wrong with them. I've done tests on the blood I been able to get shows that something is messing with their minds. I just don't know what. But I'm thinking it has something to do with mine and their parents too." (This will come up later in the story. It was an idea I stole from someone else and if you recognize it, please let me know!)

"Then we have to figure it out! We need to save them!"

America starts packing a bag

"Take me to the lab! We need to figure this out."

Soviet - "Ok ok. Calm down! We'll go."

Time Skip - 

They take a plane to the Soviet Union and get to the lab and America sees many workers running different tests. One that really catches his attention is a board with all of the fallen empires on it and the Axis as well. 

"Is this where you're recording the information? You've been busy."

Soviet - "Well yeah. I want my friends and boyfriend back. I don't know what is wrong but I am going to find out."

America smiles at his tall friend and says "Let's get our friends back!" 

Time Skip - 2 years (1941)

America and Soviet have been working for months trying to find out what was causing their friends to become power crazy and they haven't gotten any closer. America was busy when he received horrible news about an attack from the Japanese. 

Worker - "America! Sir! I need to talk to you! It's urgent!

"What is it? What's wrong?"

Worker - "Pearl Harbor, sir. It was bombed by the Japanese!" (Lots of the territories were bombed like the Philippines, Guam, Midway Island, Wake Island, Malaya, and Hong Kong but Pearl Harbor is the most well known and what pushed the Americans to enter the war.)

"What?... That's impossible."

Worker - "I'm sorry sir. But its true. The people want to fight the war now. They want revenge. What are we gonna do?"

America looks at Soviet, who nods his head. America takes a breath and sighs.

"We're gonna fight back."

As America joins the war with the Allies, the workers in Soviet Union were able to find a component that was causing the problems. And this would solve all of the problems they were facing during the war.