The Big Secret

*Video has nothing to do with story. I just really like it. PS. That is their direct link*

In the wardrobe, the countries see four sections, one for each country, which were separated based on their parents flags. All four countries go to their own sides while North Korea was getting his wounds treated by Jonas.

Russia touches his fathers coat softly, feeling the same fabric he remembered - "How did America... keep this here?"

Japan shakes her head - "I don't know. But he has stuff from my mother too..."

Italy looks at his fathers stuff and grabs the hat, touching it softly - "I remember him...."

Germany looks in his part and collapses, crying and hugging a picture

Russia rushes to him, kneeling down beside him - "Germany? What is it?"

Germany sniffs and wipes his face - "My brother... he's okay. America... has been paying for his medical treatment ever since the end of the war..."

Japan sits beside them - "Why would he hide this? Why was it so important?"

Italy calls out to them - "Hey guys?! There's this video tape and player here. It has all of our parents names."

The other three get up and walk over to him with North Korea following behind since Japanese Empire was like an aunt to him

Italy pushes play on the player and the screen changes to show America and the others. In the video, they see the four of them playing around and laughing while America is trying to stop them and failing. After they calm down, the video shows each of them at different times, each talking to their kids.

Japanese Empire to Japan
"私の娘 (my daughter), if you see this, then it means that I am not there for you. I am so sorry my 愛しいあなた (my darling). I never wanted to leave you but I could not hurt you. I have done horrible things, things I don't deserve to be forgiven for and I'm sorry I left you alone. I know you have become an amazing woman and I want you to be who you are. Without worrying about anything else. And... can you tell my nieces and nephews that I am so so sorry for what I did to them. 愛してます (I love you) my daughter. You have made me proud."

As the video ends, Japan starts crying and kneels down on the ground, bowing her head - "I love you お母さん (Mom)."

North Korea pats her back softly - "I'm sorry Japan..."

Japan sniffs and wipes her face, looking up at the screen - "Germany. It is your father..."

Germany looks up and walks closer to the screen, gently touching it and stares at his dad

Nazi Germany fiddles around and clears his throat - "Meine Söhne, I am sorry I left you. I am sure you know by now but I was a horrible person. I did things I am not proud of and I hope you will forgive me for leaving you behind. I never wanted to because you two were my best blessing I could have and I would not change anything about either of you. You have made me proud and I am so so grateful that you were able to grow up and be the amazing people you should be. Don't let anyone change you. You are the best I could ever wish for. I love you both... meine Kinder."

Germany touches the screen and smiles softly - "Thank you... Vater."

Russia pats his back gently - "It will be okay."

Germany nods and backs away - "Italy... it is your turn..."

Italy walks closer to the screen and stares at the man who was his father

Fascist Italy smiles at the camera and waves - "Hello mio figlio (my son). I am sorry that this is how we are meeting. I would have loved to watch you grow and be the amazing country I know you'd be. I am also so sorry that I left you. I never wanted to and I want you to know that. I love you so much Italy and I want you to be you and be happy. That is all I want for you. I have no doubt that you are an awesome country and will be definitely better than me. I love you my son. And I hope you are having a wonderful life."

Italy smiles softly and wipes his eyes - "I love you padre..."

Russia stands closer to the screen - "It is my turn right?"

Italy nods and walks back to admire his fathers showcase as the video starts up, showing Soviet without his eyepatch and the scar on his eye visible.

"мои дети (my children), I am sure you are grown now and are much happier than before. I have no excuse for what I did and I am so sorry I hurt you all along the way. I hope you can forgive me for everything I have done to you and the people I care about. I know you have all grown up to be amazing countries that any parent would be proud of. I wanted to let you all know that no matter what happens, I will always love you and I know you have all made me very proud.

Russia looks away and wipes a tear - "I have to show this to my siblings. They deserve to know this too."

The other countries nod and all go back to their parents spots, admiring them when a former country comes in rushing and breathing hard

Jonas stands and salute him - "Mr. Confederate. Why are you here?"

Confederate bends and places his hands on his knees - "Where is my brother? They are back... Where is my brother?"

Jonas - "He went to them. As a replacement for the countries."

Confederate lowers his head and sighs - "I can't believe he went alone."

North Korea - "Confederate?! But he is dead!"

Confederate rubs his neck and chuckles - "Suprised?"

Germany - "How are you alive? I thought you died after the American Civil War?"

Confederate rubs his neck - "Well.... If all of you are here, I might as well tell you. Your parents are alive. America found a way and I don't know how but he did. You can see them now though. If you want to."

The four countries look at each other before looking back at the former dead country and nodding

Confederate nods and opens the door to lead them out - "Come on then. Let's go."