Chapter Seven ~ He Needs The Truth

~Jillians POV~

I feel... Depressed. Lying in the dark at 2 A.M is pretty depressing. I just can't believe what I heard Marzia say. And what she did. I picked up my phone, opened Skype and dialed the only one I could ever think of right now. We haven't met or talked in a while now, but I miss him. So much. And, it's probably day in California now so...

It started to beep. One beep, two beeps, three beeps, three and a half - he answered. The butterflies in my stomach started to race when it connected.

"Jillian?" He answered. My vision got blurry thanks to tears just by the sound of his voice. My heart skipped beats and I couldn't make a sound. "A-are you there? Jill?" He asked. Very confused. I gasped for air and covered my mouth, so that Marzia or Felix wouldn't hear me.

"Anthony..." I whispered and tears started running down my cheeks. His warm voice made me feel like myself again. Anthony Padilla, the guy from Smosh, was one of my best buddies since like 2011. I met him through Marzia and for that I am so thankful, he has helped me through some of my toughest moments. We sort of lost contact around 2013. Anyway, we could talk about anything, anywhere, anytime. We used to have so fun together, and now that I hear his voice again... I'm just so happy.

"Oh my god, Jill, how are you?" He asked. He kind of sounded happy, kind of concerned. I gasped for air between my sobs. "I've missed you so much!" I sobbed and just wanted to hug him. He was so warm and big, and so cuddly to hug...

"Jill, I can't believe it. Why did you disappear for so long? I've been needing you!" He said, and shockingly, I think I heard a sob. I giggled between my sobs and closed my eyes. "Well, in fact, I need you right now..." I mumbled and waited for an answer. I need someone to talk to.

"Wait. You know- do you- did you- urgh!! There is so much we need to catch up on each other!!" Anthony whined. "Then let's stay up all night. Oh yeah, I live in Brighton now, it's night here." "Wha- okay Jillian, first of all, how did you end up in Brighton?"

~6 Hours Later~

It's eight in the morning and I just ended my call with Anthony. The sun was already shining. I told him pretty much everything, except the Marzia pregnant thing... I was too afraid to tell him. Marzia will find out, and who knows what she will do then? I stood up, with a slight headache. I haven't slept a minute tonight.

I stood up and sighed, before I opened the door and walked out. I went to the kitchen and started to make some breakfast. This is not like me, I mean, making breakfast? Na-a. I started to daydream, like always. I feel so bad for Felix. He thinks he is going to be a father... I think I should tell him. Or maybe not. What's that smell?

"Jillian, what the hell!?" I heard her scream. I jumped up and turned around, but before I knew it she pushed me to the side. I slipped and fell on the floor, but apparently she didn't care.
"What the, what was that all about!? My butt hurts now!!" I yelled, but then I noticed the smoke. I let out a quiet "ops" and stared at Marzia, handling the situation. She put the pan under water and waved away the smoke.

"Seriously though, Jillian. How did you manage to not notice that your bacon was burning?" She said, and tried to be serious but let out a giggle. I don't know, should I be mad at her? Or should I act like nothing happened? I just shrugged my shoulders and got up, and stroke my back. "Marzia?" I mumbled while she was putting away the pan.

"Are we just going to forget what happened yesterday?" I mumbled and stared at her. I was afraid of what the answer would be.
"Yes. Forget everything, or you are gonna have a bad time." Marzia said fast and left the room. I sighed, and stood up. I heard Felix's voice.

They were hugging each other in the stairs, Felix was on his way down and Marzia up. They ended the hug with a smile and both of them continued their way. I sat down at the table and looked at him as he entered the kitchen. He smiled at me before opening the fridge and looking for something to eat.

My eyes kinda teared up again. I feel so bad for him, I want to be his girlfriend, I would be way better than Marzia. I looked around, before letting the words slip out of my mouth before I could stop me from saying them.
"I wish I could hug you like that, Felix." I whispered and looked at him. He somehow managed to hear me and turned around slowly.
"Jillian, you know you can't continue like that. We don't have feelings for each other, we're just friends..." Felix said. But I knew he didn't mean it, I knew he wanted me. But that "baby" is getting in our way. Or Marzia is getting in our way.

I guess I somehow have to move on... Maybe I should get a boyfriend, who actually is able to love me. And make him jealous, so he dumps Marzia. Wait, no, I can't think like that! Get over yourself Jillian, you're way better than that... Or am I?

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Oh my gosh. I can't believe he did that! Why did I even agree on that? I'm so stupid, now Felix will think that we are in a relationship and maybe he gives up on me completely!? But... Maybe this is a start of me and Anthony's relationship? What if? I love him, but I've never thought of him as my boyfriend... Maybe he will help me to forget about Felix.

Anthony booked a trip to Brighton, and I promised him to meet him at the airport. Of course he wants to meet Felix too, so we planned a "double date" the exact same night. But... What if Anthony actually becomes my boyfriend? Like, for real? He's single, and we're like best friends... And he's hot, I mean, it's not impossible... But that means I really have to give up Felix completely. I mean, I already should've, but it's been impossible since I live in the same house as him and he is the only guy I "hang" with nowadays.

Anthony will arrive tomorrow at 1 P.M. Better tell Felix, maybe he can drive us to the airport. I left my room and went down the stairs, and found Felix and Marzia cuddling in the couch. My heart broke in another 100 pieces, but I gathered myself and tried to wipe away the tears that appeared in my eyes, and thought about Anthony. I cleared my throat and stood in front of them.

"Hey, I have some news. Anthony, as in Anthony Padilla is coming to Brighton tomorrow, maybe you can drive me to the airport? If you didn't know, we're pretty good friends and it was after all me who invited him." I said with a smile and looked at Felix. He seemed pretty surprised, but then a smile popped up.
"Sure, of course! I want to meet him too, where is he going to live?" He asked and finally let go of Marzia.

"Oh, I was thinking that he could stay in my bedroom. He doesn't mind." I said with a big smile and put my hands behind my back. He seemed pretty shocked. "Oh, you mean like, close that close?" He asked and cleared his throat. I nodded and looked around.
"Well that's fantastic! I'm so glad for you Jillian, you really deserve a guy like Anthony." She said, and stood up before giving me a warm hug. I smiled and hugged her back. "Thank you Marzia" I mumbled and let go of her, but Felix remained quiet.
"So, he's here tomorrow at 1. Be ready!" I said with a big smile and ran upstairs, and just then the thought came back into my head. 'Make Felix jealous, you have already started it so now it's too late to end it.' I smiled at my thought, lied back down in my bed and continue to text with Anthony.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I know, it's been a while. Maybe something doesn't make sense about the things I have written in the other chapters but that's because I've forgotten some things, and I'm sorry for it! Now it's summer break and now I'm fully 'recovered' from school ;) I will try to write as many chapters as I can. I hope you like the story so far, please share, favorite and comment what you want to happen next! Love you guys, stay tuned! Bye!! :*
~ Imseriouslyawesome