Chapter Eight ~ Jealous Much?

This next morning I woke up with butterflies racing in my stomach. I checked my phone, and I've got as usual these past mornings like a 1000 messages because of the different time zones. Anyway, it's ten thirty o'clock so I should get fixed!

I chose to have a white, short dress with a pair of black tights. My hair was in a ponytail with a sparkling tassel, and a little bit more winged eyeliner today, and of course, a pair of white high heels.

~Two Hours Later~

Felix didn't seem as excited as I were to go pick up Anthony... That's a good sign if you see it from my side.
"Why so dressed up?" He mumbled, throwing a fast look at me then back at the highway.
"Well, you know, I'm going to see my best friend again. It's been like 3 years." I said, sounding a little bit annoyed and happy at the same time. He should get the point that I just want Anthony to see me as the usual, old Jillian, but he just chuckled at my answer.
"Are you seriously going to do this? You were the one to say that we couldn't go on, and now that I've got over our 'thing' you get jealous!" I half yelled. The thought of us fighting just before I meet Anthony seemed pretty good, he would just get more annoyed then.

"Wha- what do you mean jealous!? I'm happy for you! At least you're okay with me becoming a father." He said. Now I've gotta come up with something reeaal good, that will really piss him off. A couple of awkward seconds passed.
"At least your okay that it's Marzia that's pregnant, not me."

Okay, I guess there's where we draw the line. I was going to piss him off, not making him hate me!
"Oh, and what the fuck is that supposed to mean!? We weren't even close to sleeping with each other! I have a girlfriend that happen to be your best friend! Oh, right, she's not, because apparently Anthony is your best friend, and apparently, Anthony is your boyfriend!" He yelled.
"Felix. Chill. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I just..." Was all I got to say before my phone started to vibrate, interrupting our conversation.

"OMG OMG OMG JILLIAN I'M LANDING SOON!!!!" I heard a man scream in the phone. I giggled at Anthony's high pitched voice, and looked over at Felix.
"Great! We're soon there. Can't wait to see you." I smirked, kind of in a flirty way. I noticed Felix clenching the steering wheel.
"Can't wait to see you too, princess." He answered in a more manly voice this time, but still cute. I guess Felix heard through the phone cause it looked like he was about to crash the car into a tree. I smiled proudly, I've successfully made Felix jealous and that was an amazing feeling.

~At The Airport, Anthony's P.O.V~

I dragged my suitcase behind myself. I looked around, searching for a short brunette and a probably pissed off guy. Jillian texted me what she accidentally said and all that... Geez. I actually think it sounds like Felix likes Jillian... Well too late, Anthony is back in town and Jillian is my girl now!

Suddenly, I saw a girl with a white dress waving at me. She was so beautiful, all dressed up... She started to run to me, and that was when I dropped my suitcase and ran to her. I wrapped my arms around the skinny girl that now was in front of me, and I heard her sob.
"Oh my god, Anthony, you're finally here!! I've missed you so much!" She said. I nodded and smiled. "Of course I'm here. I never want to leave you again!" I said, and after a couple of seconds we let go. I took her hands and looked at her face.
"You're so beautiful. Now I kinda feel guilty for only wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top..." I giggled. She wiped away her tears along with a little laugh.
"Gosh, I've missed your laugh..."
She just stood there and smiled at me.

I looked behind her back and saw Felix standing there. He crossed his arms across his chest and looked around, he didn't seem very happy.

"Is Felix still mad?" I asked her. She sighed and shrugged her arms. "I think so" she mumbled. I hope this won't change anything between me and Felix, I mean, he does help our channel with collabs... A-and of course he is a nice guy.

I walked to him and a little smile appeared on his face.
"Hey, bro." I said. He smiled at me and bro hugged me, that's a good sign. I turned around and looked at Jillian, she had crossed her arms across her chest and looked around. She smiled at us and started to walk.
"So, Anthony, how was the flight?" Felix asked.
"Horrible! A baby would just not stop crying next to me, it made me wanna punch him in the face... Otherwise it was good." I said with a smile. Jillian giggled at me and we continued to walk to the car.

"I've really missed you guys! How's everything?" I asked when we got into the car. Jillian had to sit in the backseat. Both of them started to rabble all the things that happened, pretty much everything that happens in a normal life. But there was still a tension between the three of us, except me and Jillian. It didn't seem like Felix wanted anything to do with Jillian.

~Back Home~

Jillian took my suitcase and dragged me in to her room. It was a big room with a huge bed in the middle, painted white walls and a wardrobe next to the bed. I looked around with a big smile, before turning to Jillian again.
"So where am I going to sleep?" I asked, even though I actually already knew the answer. Without words, Jillian sat down on the bed and looked over to the other side. I smirked at her and sat down next to her, placing a hand on her leg.
"Are you flirting with me just to make Felix jealous?" I asked, with a little sad tone. She sighed and looked down.
"Kind of, but not really." A little smile appeared on her lips. I nodded and looked at her. I get what this is about, she does like me but she likes Felix even more, so she wants to have us both trapped, or something like that.

We started to chit chat for a while, and we both ended up lying down on the bed and Jillian was resting her head on my chest. I was playing with her hair, and we were listening to Felix screams from the room next to us. He was playing a horror game, and as I sighed Jillian giggled.
"You better get used to it." She said and laughed at my annoyed face. My eyes met hers and we couldn't stop. Jillians smile disappeared as she sat up, moving a bit closer to me. Marzia was listening to music downstairs, and it was pretty romantic... Our faces started to move closer to each other's, my hand still placed on her hair. Deep inside, I knew this wasn't for real, Jillian just wanted a backup and I'm not sure if that's what I was looking for too. She placed her hand around my neck, and slowly pressed her lips against mine. I felt my whole body get warm, and as I always pictured me - she was a good kisser. I slowly started to open my mouth, letting my tongue slide in to her mouth. She did the same and I started to get myself out of control. My hand slipped down to her chest and I started to squeeze her breast, I tried to stop, I promise, but it was impossible... She gripped my hair and continued to make out with me, and it was like a dream for a couple of seconds. Everything else was shut out, we just had each other.

Until the door opened.
"I'm done recordi-" We heard a male voice say. We both pushed away from each other, and Jillian almost fell out of the bed.
"Oh, and what the FUCK were you doing!?" Felix screamed to our faces.

I glanced over at Jillian, she seemed just as chocked as I were.

~~~~~
Okay. Okay. I know, it's been like one year or something. THE SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!! Everyday I get new ideas of what's gonna happen, but I almost got no time to write! I really hope that you're happy with this chapter. And I'm sorry if his was a short chapter, or if it was going too fast or something, I just wanted to upload something... I love you all, thanks for being so patient, if you're still there xD anyways, I love you guys! Until next time <3

~ImSeriouslyAwesome