Chapter Ten ~

~Anthony's P.O.V.~

A big feeling of relief welled over me when I saw the little brunette girl walk through the door. She had Felix's jacket tucked tightly around her, the rest of her were soaking wet. I let out a deep breath as I catch her in my arms, holding her tight.
"I was so worried Jill..." I mumbled, placing my chin on her head. She slightly nodded and pressed her head against my chest. Felix was now standing beside me, and I could see in the corner of my eye how he looked at me. Mad. Sad. Disappointed. Betrayed. Trying to keep his shit together. Even though I thought it was dumb for Jillian to start this thing, but I can't deny that making Felix jealous is pretty fun. But I don't get it, he has a girlfriend, why does he like Jillian so much? Maybe I'm not the only one being possessed by her beauty, by her charm.

Felix went to the kitchen to get some towels. I lifted her head up, and looked her in the eyes. She seemed tired.
"C'mere Jill, let me tuck you in" I said with the softest voice possible, while taking Felix's jacket off her shoulders. I placed my arm around her instead and led her to our bed, and started to take off her clothes. Not in the romantic way, I only took off her dress and leggings before placing her in our warm bed. Felix came in to the room and gave her some towels, on that she put around her hair, and one around her body. She gave us both a soft look.
"Thanks for taking care of me.." She said, with a small smile placed on her lips. I just nodded as an answer. Felix leaned in and hugged her tightly, and Jillian got a big smile placed on her lips. He looked over at me for a second, before closing his eyes. The look he gave me was almost threatening. What is wrong with that guy?...

They ended the hug, and Jillian laid down. I placed her quilt on her before standing up. Felix stood by the door.
"Goodnight, man. Thanks for taking her back home." I said and sat down on the other side of the bed. Felix raised his hand with a smile, his way to say "no problem". He opened his mouth, but closed it a few seconds later. I frowned at him, did he want to say something? He then slightly shook his head and closed the door behind him. I sighed and took off my clothes, before laying down, and cuddling up next to Jill. She was really freezing.
"Anthony?" She whispered. Her voice sounded weak, and in some way very sad.
"Hm?" I mumbled, closing my eyes and embracing her.
"Felix... Felix and I kissed" she whispered, but her voice still managed to crack. I smashed my eyes open and sat up.
"Are you kidding me? Why? How??" I said, my voice sounding very disappointed. I'm not sure if I can call this cheating, I mean, she did after all only tease Felix for me being her boyfriend, so I'm not sure if that was for real. But really though, he cheated on Marzia? How?? He was the last person I would ever suspect of cheating on his girlfriend. God, what could be so special with Jillian?
"... It was when he came to pick me up, out in the rain. I was mad at him, and asked him to make up his mind, then he told me... I'm so sorry, I was just so cold and so mad, I couldn't think straight..!" She mumbled. I could hear her sob between the words, which means that she's crying. I kind of just stared at her for a pretty long time, before I moved closer to her and held her tight.
"Baby, of course I forgive you. Why would I be mad, we weren't really together anyways... I'm always here for you. But, you'll have to understand that I'm pretty shocked. I can't believe Felix cheated on Marzia... And I can't really believe that you two kissed, I didn't think it was that serious between the two of you..." I said, resting my chin on her head, and she rested her head against my chest. She shook her head.
"I can't believe it either. I didn't think it would happen again, I thought it was really ove-" She stopped. Again?? What the fuck is going on between them??
"I mean, I didn't think it would happen at all. Anyway,-" I frowned at her words. "I know we weren't really together but... I kind of wish we were. Y'know?" She mumbled. I was really surprised, by everything she said.
"J-Jillian, you're very tired, very cold and obviously very confused. Let's just go to sleep, we can talk more in the morning, you've been through much today. You need some rest." I said, and she nodded. I kissed her on her forehead, closed my eyes and starting to drift away from this crazy world. I sure hope she meant what she said.