Chapter Nine ~ Confusing As F#ck

Warning : There is extra many bad words in this chapter. (Pretty much only the word "F#cking" which is repeated often)

"Felix, chill! I-it's not what it looks like!" I said and stood up. Jillian stared at Felix who seemed preeeetty mad about what he just saw. Why would he be mad? I mean, it's not like they're dating or anything. But maybe Jillian succeeded, to make him jealous.

"Not what it looks like? Then what the fuck is it!?" He said with his Swedish accent. Jillian suddenly lifted one of her eyebrows.
"Why are you reacting like that? It sounded like you already figured out that Anthony was my boyfriend, in the car." Jillian said with a little smirk. Boyfriend!? What is she trying to do? Why is she trying to piss Felix off? Or trying, she is succeeding. He stared at me, and clenched his fists. I put my hands up, in an attempt to make him relax, but I failed. He closed the door behind him and took one step closer to us.
"Oh, so he is your boyfriend? Then why the fuck were you all about me just a couple days ago? Why the fuck did you kiss me goodnight!? Why the FUCK-" he said, but stopped. His face were turning red and he pointed his finger at her, it almost seemed like he was going to explode. What did he mean, kiss goodnight? Maybe this is too much than I should know. Jillian nervously looked at me, then back at Felix.
"Felix, stop. You're going to regret this, you have to calm down. You have a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend, and we do not want a fight in this house." Jillian said, with the calmest voice possible. She started to look kind of scared, as if she didn't want Felix to reveal something. I decided to not talk much, because I would just make things worse, and besides I don't even know what to say.
"If you don't want a fight in this house, then you should start to fucking behave! You two are the guests, and I am the one who owns this house." He said, and stared angrily at both me and Jillian. She seemed pretty upset.
"Feli-" She said, before getting interrupted.
"No! Just, don't. I don't want to hear anymore. This conversation is over, but NOT forgotten." He said, and I'm almost 100% sure that I could see his eyes water. With heavy steps he walked out of the room, and smashed the door behind him. What the fuck just happened!? I saw the tears well up in Jillians eyes, as she couldn't stop staring at the door, with such a disappointed and sad look. I took one step closer to her, but she just frowned at me.
"STOP! I-I just can't deal with you right now!" She said and ran out of the room, smashing the door once again behind her. I yelled her name, in an attempt to bring her back, but she was already downstairs and soon, she was out of the house. I sat down on the bed, and sighed while closing my eyes. Way to go on your first day here, Anthony. I thought while I buried my face in my hands.

~Six Hours Later, Felix's P.O.V.~

The thick, red liquid was all over the place. On the walls, the table, the floor, everywhere. I sighed for myself while mumbling some Swedish swear words, and sat down by the table next to me. With tears in my eyes, I started to slowly eat my sandwich. What, you thought I was killing myself!? Heeeeeell noo! I was just making a sandwich and the ketchup bottle somehow exploded all over the place. And yeah, I'm still frustrated so that's why I'm kind of crying. I mean, I really thought Jillian wouldn't just forget me like that. And I especially didn't think that she was going to make out with Anthony on his first day here... To be honest, I'm pretty jealous of him. He has the worlds most prettiest woman in his hands. No! Felix stop! You're about to become a freaking father, and besides Marzia is the worlds most prettiest woman! God, I hate myself for loving Jillian... And yeah. I just dropped the L - bomb.

After finishing my sandwich, I gave the rest to Edgar and went to the living room. Marzia was watching tv, so I guess that's what I need right now. Love from my woman. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her neck / shoulders.
"Hey, beautiful." I said and tucked a piece of hair behind her ears. A little smile was put on her lips and she looked me in the eyes.
"Hi" she mumbled and rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her on the head and stroke my hand across her arm. She giggled and looked back up at me.
"Why so romantic?" She said with a big smile. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Because you deserve it." I smirked at her and slowly kissed her lips. She answered the kiss and put her hand behind my head, before ending the kiss. She let out a small "aww" before leaning back on my shoulders.
"I love you", she mumbled. I just smiled, but for some reason it just didn't feel the same. The heat from a couple of candles blew up in my face, and I started to take deep breaths. I wonder where Jillian is, she's pretty much the only one I can think of right now. What if she's lost? She's not familiar with this part of Brighton, or Brighton at all! I nervously looked around, and twirled with a ripped of piece of the couch. Edgar succeeded to rip it off when he was playing with Marzia, luckily it's not a big piece. The room was kind of turning red, and it felt like it was turning and rolling, my hands started to shake and my head was pounding. What was happening to me? I felt the sandwich rolling in my stomach, and slowly started to push up. I looked around, took deep breaths, and tried to ignore it, but Marzia noticed that I wasn't okay.
"How is it honey?" She asked and looked weird at me, and put her hand on my forehead.
"You're ice cold." She mumbled and looked straight in my eyes. I shook my head, which made the headache worse. I removed my arm that was around Marzia and sat up straight.
"Yeah, I'm not feeling good... I-I think I need to rest. Maybe that sandwich was bad..." I tried to believe the last thing I said, because it can't be possible for me to feel this bad because of... Jillian. My head pounded once again and I closed my eyes, before I slowly stood up and stumbled to our bedroom. Marzia just stared at me, and I knew that she was sad, mad and wondered what just happened. I just hope it wasn't because of Jillian...