Chapter Five ~ Breaking the "News"

Why the hell did he over react so much? I barely did anything! It's not like we're flirting like everyday or so! God...

I wiped away my tears and frowned to myself. Why am I so stupid? I stood up, and realized how hungry I was. I sighed to myself and walked out of my room. I am so angry and disappointed that I don't even care that my hair's not brushed, I only wear my PJs and I don't wear any make up. Well, actually I do, but it's from last night. And it's not beautiful.

I walked down the stairs and found Felix on the couch watching TV. He didn't look happy. I cleared my throat and he turned around and looked at me.
"I'm going to make some breakfast because SOMEONE didn't." I mumbled and went to the kitchen. Felix made a sad and disappointed face before I left the room.

Moments later, I came back into the livingroom with a sandwich and some tea.
"Look, I'm sorry I overreacted. I just... Hate people who flirt at me at the wrong time." He mumbled with a slight smile. I nodded as an "It's okay" and ate a bit of my sandwich.

"I just told you the truth. But you already know I think you're hot." I smiled and giggled. He smirked at me and kept looking at the TV. He didn't care...

~Marzias's POV~

I stared at them in fear. Flirt at the wrong time? What the hell!? What is going on? I ran quietly back into the bathroom, and luckily they didn't notice.

I locked the door and sat down with my back leaning against the door. I started to cry. What the hell did they talk about!? She thinks my boyfriend is hot!? And worse, he didn't even care! Fucking Jillian!

Okay, first things first: flirt at the wrong time? And why did he apologize? I'm so confused. It can't possibly... Be something between them? No, it can't. Felix would never do anything like that... Or would he!? Fuck!!

I started to sob uncontrollably. I felt the cold mascara running down my cheeks. I've got to get them separated... What should I do? I could do anything, as long as Felix and I stay together. Anything.

~Felix's POV~

We both say and stared at the TV, when suddenly, we heard sobs from the bathroom.

"What's... That noise?" Jillian said with a concerned face. "I dunno, it sounds like... Sobs? Oh shit, Marzia!" I said and quickly stood up, and Jillian too. Without another word said, we both ran upstairs and quickly understood that it came from the bathroom.

Once there, I tried to open the door. I could hear her cry.
"Marzia, it's Felix, what's happening!? Why are you crying?" I yelled and knocked hard on the door.
"N-nothing! It's nothing..." I heard Marzias squeaky voice answer. She continued to sob.

"Marzia, I know something's up. Please unlock the door." I begged calmly and looked over at Jillian that listened on us. The lock suddenly made a 'click' sound which told me that she had unlocked the door. I slowly opened it and saw her sitting on the toilet with tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my god, what happened!?" I yelled and ran to her. I wrapped her in my arms and mumbled sweet words. I pray to
God that she didn't hear us.

~Marzia's POV~

Fuck, they heard me! What should I say? God, I've gotta come up with something!
"No-nothing. It's just... I will tell you later." I said and tried to make a smile as if 'Everything's okay'. He sighed and looked me in the eyes.

"You promise? I'm really worried." Felix said with a concerned face. I nodded and looked down at my lap, while he stood up. "I'll tell you later." I mumbled and wiped my tears. He nodded and walked out of the bathroom, with Jillian behind him. I can't believe it. My best friend... And my boyfriend? It can't be possible.