Chapter Three ~ Good friends is a good start

Later that day, we ordered some pizza and was gonna watch tv all night. It's gonna be awesome!
"So, I can see you guys have become good friends!" Marzia said and smiled at me. Felix and I gave each other death stares, and tried keeping ourselves from laughing. "No, we're eneemiiieees..." I dramatically mumbled but Felix and I bursted out in laughter. "Just kidding, we're like best friends!" I giggled. Seriously? I called FREAKING PEWDIEPIE my best friend!? Omg, I am freaking out!!
Felix nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back and looked over to the TV. I'm so happy he likes me! We're gonna hang out like every day! I smiled to myself and kept looking on the TV.
One hour later, we sat with each pizza boxes in our laps. We stuffed the pizza in our mouths, and like fifteen minutes later, Felix and I already ate up our whole pizza that we actually were gonna save for rest of the night. But Marzia by the way, had only eaten like 4 slices.
"Ohh, I'm so full!" She groaned and placed her pizza box on the table.
Guess what happened? Yep. Both Felix and I threw ourselves on the table, trying to get the pizza.
"IT'S MINE YOU B*TCH!!" I screamed and jumped over him. I literally laid over him. I had one arm over him, one arm under him and I've clenched my leg around his hip so that he was unable to move. "GIVE IT TO ME! YOU M*THERF*CKER!!!" I screamed and ripped out the pizza slice he had in his hand.
He clenched his arm around my leg and threw me to the other side of the couch. "HAHAH!!! MY PIZZA!!" He screamed and stuffed as much as he could in his mouth. "NOOO!!!!" I screamed and jumped to the pizza, and stuffed as much as I could in my mouth. We ended up almost choking on the pizza.
"You guys are like wild animals." Marzia muttered and walked away, giggling. Felix and I sat down on each side of the sofa and laid down, stretching.
"I'm hungry." Felix mumbled and yawned. "Let's order some more pizzas!"
~Four hours later~
It's now 11 PM o'clock. Marzia has gone to bed and Felix and I are still up watching SpongeBob, and we've ordered like six pizzas each. Every time we ate up, we laid down on the couch for like fifteen minutes and then Felix would say "I'm hungry".
"Gosh, Felix. You're gonna make me fat." I laughed and kicked him, but not hard.
"Ouch!" Felix giggled and kept staring at the TV. He was so beautiful. His heaven blue eyes that reflected the TV light.
Suddenly, he stretched and placed his feet on mine. Oh shit, I seriously died when he didn't care about it. I blushed and kept looking at the TV. Moments later, I broke the silence.
"I'm cold. Do you have any blankets?" I mumbled and looked over at Felix, that didn't answer. I noticed that he'd fallen asleep.
I smiled at his cute, relaxed face. I stood up and looked at him, and noticed a blanket on the floor. I picked it up and tucked him in. He was just so cute. So handsome... And actually, I just can't believe what I did next. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead, and tucked a bit of his hair behind his ear. I turned the TV off, and looked at him one last time before walking to my room. He was smiling.
Felix's P.O.V
I actually wasn't asleep. I was just closing my eyes. The way she kissed my forehead, the way she tucked me in... She was so beautiful. I... Can't believe I'm actually falling for her. But I can't break Marzias heart. I just can't. I love her but Jillian is just perfect. She's cute, funny, and I'm sure that she would treat me like a king or some shit like that. I took a deep breath and looked around. The moon lighted up the house. I stood up and walked upstairs.
I'm not sure if I maybe should go in to Jillian. Eh, what ever, I don't have to tell her that I was awake. I can like, ask if she wanna come with me and Marzia to a park or something. Yeah, that should work... I walked quietly into her room and found her playing on her phone.
"Oh shit, Felix! Hi." She mumbled and I smiled, and sat down on her bed. "Hey, I forgot to ask you. Do you want to come with me and Marzia to the park?" I smiled and looked into her chocolate brown eyes. She nodded and placed her phone on the table next to her.
"Great!" I smiled and walked to the door. I stopped halfway through the door.
"Hey, uh... I was awake, you know."
I did NOT just say that!! FUCK!! Oh my god, this is going to be sooo embarrassing! It just kind of, slipped out...
She stared at me wide-eyed. I saw her blush. "Oh." She stuttered. "I kind of liked it." I mumbled and walked out, and closed the door quietly.
Well, fuck.
~The next day~
Jillians P.O.V
I slowly woke up, and for like three seconds, I didn't remember it. That FUCKING PEWDIEPIE said he LIKED that I KISSED him on the forehead and TUCKED him in! Oh shit, my heart's pounding...
Well, hopefully our friendship isn't awkward. And plus, we're going to that park with Marzia today so we'll probably have a great time!
I got out of bed like fifteen minutes later. I went to the bathroom and did all these girly things I normally do. After that I changed into some black, tight jeans and a grey hoodie.
I walked downstairs and noticed that Felix was sitting on the couch, watching TV. I sat down next to him and stared at him with a smirk. Maybe I should just make this whole thing into a joke?
"Hey lover boy." I smirked and tried not to laugh. "Oh, hey babysitter. I noticed how well you took care of that little baby on the couch last night!" He smirked back at me. "Oh, f*ck you!" I laughed and punched him lightly on his arm. Good, it isn't awkward.
He giggled at me and kept on looking on the TV. "Well, as I said-" He said before I interrupted him. "As the baby said, you mean?" I giggled and made fun of him. He rolled his eyes and giggled back.
"Okay, as the BABY said. Remember that we're going to that park soon!" He said and stared at me. I nodded and stared back at him. There is something odd about the way he looks at me... Hm.
"Where's Marzia?" I said and broke the silence. "She's getting ready." Felix mumbled back and didn't leave my eyes. Me neither. I got a special feeling, when we stared into each other's eyes... We really looked deep inside our eyes... I could almost SEE the feeling he had. I was almost 100% positive... That it was love.
~Three hours later~
The three of us has been playing games on a hill in the park. It was the most fun I have had since... My parents died.
Oh, right! I almost forgot! Well, you must be wondering why I don't really care about them being dead. Well, actually, I hated them. They would never let me have any fun, or sometimes not even food! So I stayed at my friends place. So, yep. But ofcourse, they are my parents. I'm a little bit sad.
Well, anyway! Felix just came up with a brilliant idea! The three of us are going to roll down a hill, and it's gonna be AWESOME!!
We all laid down on the hill, and Felix started counting. "Okay, one... Two... Three!" He yelled and we started to roll down. I got so freaking dizzy! Well, about thirty seconds later, we all laid down there, laughing to death. After a while, when we calmed down, we just laid and stared at the heaven. That had the same color as Felix's eyes... God, I'm so crazy in that guy!
We all laid there, relaxed and calmed. But, all of a sudden, something touched my hand. It was someone else's hand. And no one is next to me, besides... Felix.
He started playing with my fingers as my heart started pounding. But, I didn't do anything. Suddenly, he wraps his hand around mine. I felt my cheeks get red and I could feel my heart go crazy. But, as I said - I didn't do anything. Who would? But seriously, why is he doing that? Should I start believing.. That he maybe likes me? Holy shit. He did also say that he liked what I did last night... And the way he looked at me today... Oh my gosh, can the most subscribed-and the hottest- guy on YouTube, can PEWDIEPIE, can FELIX KJELLBURG possibly... Like me!?
He held my hand so tight, but still so soft. Our hands fitted each other's perfectly. I squeezed his hand lightly, in order to see what he did. He squeezed back. I smiled a very small smile, but I still think that anybody could see how happy I was. I wish I could stop time right now...
~Six hours later~
We're back on the couch again. Marzia has gone to bed, and Felix and I are just staring at the TV... Until I broke the silence.
"Felix... I have to ask you something." I quietly said and looked at him. He looked back at me. He looked so calm..
"Yeah?" He smiles widely. I took a deep breath. "That thing that happened today..." I paused shortly. "Did you... Try to tell me something?" I mumbled and looked into his cute eyes. He took a deep breath and looked nervously around the room. "Well... Jillian, I really have to admit that you're hot. And maybe... That I..."
---------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Shit's about to go down!
Holy shit, we've reached 30 views! Thanks you guys!!!
I really hope you enjoyed, please spread my book, vote and comment what you think!
Love y'all!
Imseriouslyawesome